The Last Straw - Warning to Doom

Togo

Not really, You spam @@ultama every post numerous times because you think about me every day, even when I don't touch anything RS related for months.

It really is worrying that you are that obsessed over me tbh :s

Havent been on sharkbrew for 3 months or so came back to open another best team on rs its really worrying u still get told what to do by ur dad prove me wrong @11 pm lmfao

Ez btw @@ultama

Havent been on sharkbrew for 3 months or so came back to open another best team on rs its really worrying u still get told what to do by ur dad prove me wrong @11 pm lmfao

Ez btw @@ultama

So you haven't been on sharkbrew for 3 months and one of the first things you do is obsess about me lmfao...

I assume you've already done it but feel free to look at my IG or YT channel and you'll realise the autistic flame you just posted makes no sense.

So you haven't been on sharkbrew for 3 months and one of the first things you do is obsess about me lmfao...

I assume you've already done it but feel free to look at my IG or YT channel and you'll realise the autistic flame you just posted makes no sense.

No i checked out ur facebook tho very justin beiber

How was the date with @@ultama @zetex

Wasn't a date and was about 4 years ago lmfao

Calling someone justin beiber when you're stalking a bisexuals facebook and dont even step outside to do anything social l0l

>check my social media

>checks social media

>stalker!!!!!

Imagine going out on a date WITH FUCKING ZETEX LMFAO

Hahahaha @@ultama ur potato masher af

>check my social media

>checks social media

>stalker!!!!!

Imagine going out on a date WITH FUCKING ZETEX LMFAO

Hahahaha @@ultama ur potato masher af

Lmfao your English is so bad you thought I was asking you to check my social media when in fact I was assuming you already had because I knew you are obsessed with me

Imagine bragging to people you play RS on holiday when in fact you are just a poor dutch guy getting triggered by a bisexual on the internet.

Lmfao your English is so bad you thought I was asking you to check my social media when in fact I was assuming you already had because I knew you are obsessed with me

Imagine bragging to people you play RS on holiday when in fact you are just a poor dutch guy getting triggered by a bisexual on the internet.

Where did i ever brag about playing rs on holiday? Ill brag about being able to go on holiday for as long as i want to tho unlike u lmfa0

Where did i ever brag about playing rs on holiday? Ill brag about being able to go on holiday for as long as i want to tho unlike u lmfa0

You were trying to make out that working full time was somehow a bad thing and that you were on holiday playing runescape... cringy af.

You're now bragging that daddy gives you money so he doesn't have to see you... holy brown sticky stuff very justin beiber poor dutchie

You were trying to make out that working full time was somehow a bad thing and that you were on holiday playing runescape... cringy af.

You're now bragging that daddy gives you money so he doesn't have to see you... holy brown sticky stuff very justin beiber poor dutchie

Where did i say workin full time is a bad thing alot of ppl do that im just pointing out that you havent made it in life because clearly thats whatu think lmfao ur stuck in a office for the rest of ur life

Im actually intersted in how u became bi @@ultama help me out here

How do u go frm loving lilly (hetero) at a young age to loving men... how does that happen out of nowhere clearly uve been abused

also @@ultama

Where did i say workin full time is a bad thing alot of ppl do that im just pointing out that you havent made it in life because clearly thats whatu think lmfao ur stuck in a office for the rest of ur life

also @@ultama

Compared to being a poor autistic dutch child that is struggling to get out of education, I have lmao

Compared to being a poor autistic dutch child that is struggling to get out of education, I have lmao

U started workin at 19? No wonder ur not able to go on holidays lmfao

How do u go frm loving lilly (hetero) at a young age to loving men... how does that happen out of nowhere clearly uve been abused

also @@ultama

U started workin at 19? No wonder ur not able to go on holidays lmfao

I graduated when I was 20 because, unlike you, I'm not autistic and managed to get through education without being held back.

i'll add a flood control feature for tagging ppl

Toggle for notifications from specific people would be better, or just being able to hide all their posts entirely.

I graduated when I was 20 because, unlike you, I'm not autistic and managed to get through education without being held back.

Toggle for notifications from specific people would be better, or just being able to hide all their posts entirely.

So ur point makes no sense yet again? Plz try harder

Also @@ultama

It makes sense to people who understand English, but since you're dutch I'll use simple sentences to allow your small brain to understand:

You're failing education

>stuck in education

>im 19

I guess i am still stuck in education? Idk maybe i shudve dropped out like u

damn ignore @@ultama ? Hit a nerve

@@ultama reduced to ignoring

U CANT ESCAPE BULLYING IRL ASWELL LMFAO0OP