The Last Straw - Warning to Doom

Togo

@all doom members/ranks

The past couple of months I have sat out of the Fearless/Doom Rivalry as i cbf with LPCs pking r scims at combat 50

However, it has came to my attention that Doom is attempting to revive some brown sticky stuffty dead LPC called Fatality. 

By decree of Mother EoP if there is one more act that is similar to this screenshot:

b175ff7f92cfc92f5bc5f0d4b5333999.png

Mother EoP will have to intervene.

Mother EoP does not forgive nor does she forget.

Be smart. Dont kill your clan.

Your topics are honestly cringy as fuck, I'd hate to be apart of a clan that dictates which clan I can/can't be apart of (considering you want to fuck over your own members because they are apart of a clan that has even less members in your rival).

Also didn't you already attempt this at the fs vs doom prep, ending up only killing 4 of us lmfao?

Your topics are honestly cringy as fuck, I'd hate to be apart of a clan that dictates which clan I can/can't be apart of (considering you want to fuck over your own members because they are apart of a clan that has even less members in your rival).

Also didn't you already attempt this at the fs vs doom prep, ending up only killing 4 of us lmfao?

I remember Togo getting kicked from imperial for being a complete tomato. Eop is the only clan that lets him in lmao.

Funny how eop is trying to start sh*t with an mpc that has 6 eop members in it haha.

Kid gets bullied in his own clan too btw i saw this the other day

https://clan-fi.org/topic/63752-eoptogo/

Me Bizo Sweng Hulk Surader ZZZ7 (A Bad Tank) Kevin

yeah looks like a bunch of brown sticky stuffters especially you

Shutup broccoli back to woodcutting on battlescape and taking ur rs m8s out for a date u potato masher broccoli lmfa0000o0o0o

oh yes compete with an lpc as a hpc lmao

Coming from a clan who moved to LPC because they couldnt hang in HPC scene lmfao

justin beiber

Who said anything about "competing" anyways? Pretty sure the topic implies that they will be punished for aiding EOP's "rivals", Compete with DooM????? They couldnt hang in HPC scene just like UB, thats why they have moved back and forth between LPC & HPC scene for YEARS.

yeah looks like a bunch of brown sticky stuffters especially you

Shutup broccoli back to woodcutting on battlescape and taking ur rs m8s out for a date u potato masher broccoli lmfa0000o0o0o

Don't you and your ISIS recruits still play that brown sticky stuff lmao? Why you stalkin me on a forum for a game you don't play lol