The Last Straw - Warning to Doom

Togo

Don't you and your ISIS recruits still play that brown sticky stuff lmao? Why you stalkin me on a forum for a game you don't play lol

We beat 07>beat bs now back to 07 ur boyfriends play aswell zetex / zetix their available for a new date whenever btw lmfa0

We beat 07>beat bs now back to 07 ur boyfriends play aswell zetex / zetix their available for a new date whenever btw lmfa0

Didn't realise closing within 1 month was considered beating 07 lmao. Heard your ISIS recruits are still stuck trying to get through education FeelsBadMan.

Didn't realise closing within 1 month was considered beating 07 lmao. Heard your ISIS recruits are still stuck trying to get through education FeelsBadMan.

?? Im not even talking about severance but yes indeed it was very easy slamming olympus and imperial and closing undefeated

Ps heard ur dad touched u when u were young

?? Im not even talking about severance but yes indeed it was very easy slamming olympus and imperial and closing undefeated

Ps heard ur dad touched u when u were young

No other clan you've been in has "beat" the game though???

Did you hear that from the same place you went to attempt to get an education? Because they didn't seem to do a good job with that.

It's probably best you log off these forums if you don't want to keep getting held back in education and actually having a relatively small chance of getting a job (although having autism on your CV might hinder that).

No other clan you've been in has "beat" the game though???

Did you hear that from the same place you went to attempt to get an education? Because they didn't seem to do a good job with that.

It's probably best you log off these forums if you don't want to keep getting held back in education and actually having a relatively small chance of getting a job (although having autism on your CV might hinder that).

Yeh tlp beat the game aswell be4 closing was very easy owning every1 in wild/clw beat fo in p2p b2b was [nothard]

U shud go back to sucking dicks irl rather than ingame lmfa0 HOW CAN U BE BAD IN 2K17

Yeh tlp beat the game aswell be4 closing was very easy owning every1 in wild/clw beat fo in p2p b2b was [nothard]

U shud go back to sucking dicks irl rather than ingame lmfa0 HOW CAN U BE BAD IN 2K17

My clan is currently 10-0 in preps, previously having a 26 prep streak.

TLP were good but they didn't beat the game by any means (you also got booted out of them lmao).

For real though how do you get held behind in education though? Like education is easy as fuck if you aren't autistic such as yourself lmao

Coming from a clan who moved to LPC because they couldnt hang in HPC scene lmfao

justin beiber

Who said anything about "competing" anyways? Pretty sure the topic implies that they will be punished for aiding EOP's "rivals", Compete with DooM????? They couldnt hang in HPC scene just like UB, thats why they have moved back and forth between LPC & HPC scene for YEARS.

Every time you comment I imagine foam coming out of your mouth lmao

My clan is currently 10-0 in preps, previously having a 26 prep streak.

TLP were good but they didn't beat the game by any means (you also got booted out of them lmao).

For real though how do you get held behind in education though? Like education is easy as fuck if you aren't autistic such as yourself lmao

ur competing in lpc remember what happened at hpc? Yeah u got slammed back to lpc l0l yh we beat the game be4 tlp closed how didnt we we beat every clan in every server and in wild

Hows ur 36 yo boyfriend btw good emotional support or na?

Ps i came back and booted the leader n we became #1 very ty irl imo

ur competing in lpc remember what happened at hpc? Yeah u got slammed back to lpc l0l yh we beat the game be4 tlp closed how didnt we we beat every clan in every server and in wild

Hows ur 36 yo boyfriend btw good emotional support or na?

Ps i came back and booted the leader n we became #1 very ty irl imo

Imagine being obsessed about a guy who's more successful you in every way, so much so that you pretend to be someone on social media and add them and get baited by them then get their account shut down lmfa0

for real though how did you get held back in education? you never responded

A paint game? the fuck you on about l0l

Yeah thx I guess I am pretty successful considering I just got a >15% payrise whilst sitting here in training.

Why are you linking me to a wiki article when that has nothing to do with how autistic/dumb you are? Aren't you legitimately stuck in SCHOOL whilst at your age I was in my second year of university lmfao.

Btw bullied out of every clan back to BS then bullied on BS into no weekend trips l0l

>clan closed

>went to bs cuz rs ded

>bullied!!!!

Meanwhile

>move up to hpc

>get slammed

>retire for months

>come back when open as lpc

>actually bullied out the game

Wow gz on ur 9 to 5 office job you ll be at for the rest of ur life you really made it man gratto

Catch me in a few yrs abroad making actual money and enjoying life hahahaha

>clan closed

>went to bs cuz rs ded

>bullied!!!!

Meanwhile

>move up to hpc

>get slammed

>retire for months

>come back when open as lpc

>actually bullied out the game

Wow gz on ur 9 to 5 office job you ll be at for the rest of ur life you really made it man gratto

Catch me in a few yrs abroad making actual money and enjoying life hahahaha

You mean catch you abroad playing RS on holiday paid by benefits lmfa0

it's not 9 to 5 either but hey I get to design stuff I want, use my skills outside my work and make my way towards a career whilst you're stuck legitimately fantasising over a bisexual over the internet (You still thought about me 5 months after me not being in the community or posting anything lmfao).

Your Autism/Lack of intelligence/'Dutchness' is showing lmao...

You getting handouts =/= you are rich lmfao

Playing rsps in 2k17 lul

Obsessing over a bisexual for over several years lul

Still being as uneducated and bad at the game as you were when you first started obsessing over me lul

Being on a forum for a game you don't even play lul

FeelsKnikkerMan

>receiving handouts cuz we got $

>claims im poor

>contradicts himself yet again

>claims im bad when my team was the best in osrs

>kiss the sigs

>implies i dont play the game cuz im not clanning

You should know better since youre a pvmer and the game isnt all about clanning lmfa0 u used to be better at this wtf happened

Ez 4 big k indeed

Btw ur potato masher

>receiving handouts cuz we got $

>claims im poor

>contradicts himself yet again

>claims im bad when my team was the best in osrs

>kiss the sigs

>implies i dont play the game cuz im not clanning

You should know better since youre a pvmer and the game isnt all about clanning lmfa0 u used to be better at this wtf happened

Ez 4 big k indeed

> Says I contradicted myself (because he doesn't understand because he's autistic xd)

> Contradicts himself twice in one sentence

> Says game isn't about clanning and says i'm a pvmer

> also tries to flame me for being a skiller (which is required for pretty much any part of the game??)

> handouts are given to people who are poor

Your comprehension is really bad and in general your flames have deteriorated rapidly since you started obsessing over me. At this point you aren't really worthy of my time as it's clear you don't understand English that well.

> Says I contradicted myself (because he doesn't understand because he's autistic xd)

> Contradicts himself twice in one sentence

> Says game isn't about clanning and says i'm a pvmer

> also tries to flame me for being a skiller (which is required for pretty much any part of the game??)

> handouts are given to people who are poor

Your comprehension is really bad and in general your flames have deteriorated rapidly since you started obsessing over me. At this point you aren't really worthy of my time as it's clear you don't understand English that well.

Receiving money from dad while studying = being poor? I guess every single student is poor then since working part time dont make u brown sticky stuff either u really dont make sense

Yeh u really need 99 woodcutting to be able to play the game lmfa0 and yes ur a skiller since you were 99 in skilling stats be4 combat stats hahaha skiller in 2k16

Will u be able to reply after 9 pm tho? Or is daddy still pulling the strings?