The Last Straw - Warning to Doom

Togo

did I ask if you care about my opinion? know your place dog (below doom)

Plus I joined doom the moment they went hpc (not in 2k17) and weren't competing with my #1 priority which was Ruin at the time, sorry for cheerleading I just want the world to know how dominant & fun Doom really is.

hmmm must be nice to be in a bad clan like ruin and upgrade to zenith v17 (btw doom was closed by supremacy which pulls 20-30) I honestly do not comprehend how a bad clan like doom could get closed by a even worse paki clan led by paki 3at hmmmm....

btw im in eop, the #1 pure clan according to sharkbrew (superior community website to justin beiberwarfare)

Wd2SZsv.png

kiss the ring buddy

mawhhawhawhaw  u never gonna win eop and im advanced member nice intel lma0 . don gonna bully you to close this time u can runaway

i have retired in eop even im a higher rank and im not even in your clan so honestly the jokes on you.

Your topics are honestly cringy as fuck, I'd hate to be apart of a clan that dictates which clan I can/can't be apart of (considering you want to fuck over your own members because they are apart of a clan that has even less members in your rival).

Also didn't you already attempt this at the fs vs doom prep, ending up only killing 4 of us lmfao?

shutup penis breath 

The reason sv and imp died are because they were arguably more cancer and hated than eop so naturally it wasn't just eop putting on the pressure

If eop gets involved with Doom, you'd be doing it by yourself and possibly 1 lpc (fs) for a max pull of around 100 which isn't nearly enough

LOL do not underestimate EoP when they full dedicate themselves to a cause. I had 30+ EoP members week in and week out at OP trips which is literally why Imp closed lmao.