Official Guide on How to Join EoP

Togo

anyone who thinks either TLP or Mayhem were going to work given the circumstances post split are fools, Supremacy have continually proven they are competitive with or without my current members, UB continued its core's legacy with a >75% winrate before we decided lpc was the move to continue. Is there any other silly stuff you feel the need to post

yes there is actually. ub tried to pipe up to eop, they ended up in lpc. rage tried piping up to eop, theyre on the verge of going lpc. sup tried piping up to eop, they got their leaderboards leaked and they pull 30s.

yes there is actually. ub tried to pipe up to eop, they ended up in lpc. rage tried piping up to eop, theyre on the verge of going lpc. sup tried piping up to eop, they got their leaderboards leaked and they pull 30s.

nobody cares to interact with eop and its not because they think eop is good, it's because eop's leadership has normalized acting like a total asshole

nobody cares to interact with eop and its not because they think eop is good, it's because eop's leadership has normalized incredibly toxic hostile behavior

? and supremacy hasnt? they ddosed/doxed one of their own members just because of eop spy paranoia lmao? nice try bud, just cos u hate eop doesnt mean every other clan doesnt do the same.

I quite literally have something better to do than reply to you instantly on weekdays. If your defense of your clan is 'wah but other clans act like dickheads too' I have no serious response

haha the truth came out about sup and u cant take it haha :D :D

I dont agree with mains ddos dox hacks etc obv but it wouldnt be as interesting if every1 was nice to eachother

not being nice and everything you listed are not mutually exclusive, FOE/MM rivalry had exactly zero of the above, clans today have no self respect and resort to the above

you're right, if every clan was nice it wouldn't be as interesting but what's resorted to nowadays makes everything horrible for everyone, competition is sacrificed in the name of petty spite

haha the truth came out about sup and u cant take it haha :D :D

wow its as if SUP kept their drama self contained and EOP literally hacked into someones social media to get unauthorised access to council boards, considering how much time you spent under RD leadership i'm completely unsurprised you don't care about your lb going out of their way to go out of the game

wow its as if SUP kept their drama self contained and EOP literally hacked into someones social media to get unauthorised access to council boards, considering how much time you spent under RD leadership i'm completely unsurprised you don't care about your lb going out of their way to go out of the game

go out of the game? supremacy condoned the doxing/ddosing of eop members publicly lmfao? what are u even saying. eop retaliated like we always do and made supremacy our bitches.