[D]OOM Action Packed Saturday Trip taking #1

Legacy

so if we had fs in our capes, do something? u cant cos your clan is ass lmfao. cya today.

We already did. We killed FS in a fullout.

If you think we're SV/Imp and going to get baited into ragging your hpc trip (so you can justify fucking with an lpc), I think you should get yourself tested for retardation (while you're at it, your mam for cancer LOOOOOOOOOOL)

Anyone who teams with fi dies, simple. Rage already went lpc, sup is next and doom too

We aren't teaming with fi, unless you imply that having members join it is considered teaming, in which case we are also teaming with EOP, Rage, FOE etc?

We don't have a topic on our forums telling people to join fi, people are free to join who they want. Posting justin beiber brown sticky stuff like this just makes it less likely for people to join EOP and harms the doom members that are in EOP...

They want to join a hpc, they don't like sup from previous reasons and they think skeez and dull hate doom which they do and Fi members started joining doom and Ryan I guess wanted to repay the favor. Simple to understand

idk anyone you mentioned nor do i keep up with clan drama which is why i asked. Ty 4 info tho

Now, because like 5-10 of DOOM joined FI doesn't mean the whole clan joined. People want more action I guess, I'm sorry but if I wanted to join a hpc it would of been CP, Foe or FI because eop is just to cancer to be in.

foe is pretty clean. No mains and broccoli-free for the most part