Fatality murders eop in a 1v1

Eops Acc

gl getting action lmao don't cry if u don't get action then =)

not trying but u gonna cry having 60 mains on u lmfao

I thought the term "clearing" meant taking it out completely, but I still see team-50 cape on the cape counter. So you didn't clear EOP, thanks.

I thought the term "clearing" meant taking it out completely, but I still see team-50 cape on the cape counter. So you didn't clear EOP, thanks.

I mean watch our videos and u can see it. Cbf to look through all the pictures (=

Ofcourse you see team-50 capes on the cape counter, but if you zoom in abit you see team-37 cape completely over them l00000l

okay

c2677ce27804eee3cc56508eaf108475.png

48c61fb5aa07a03b5bd4fdcf27849126.png

so you post pictures without cape counter? lmfao ok good stuff, the majority of eop was at the return spot so nice propaganda m8

Ofcourse you see team-50 capes on the cape counter, but if you zoom in abit you see team-37 cape completely over them l00000l

? that doesnt even make sense, anyways fi shook as fuck gl 60 mains on u tomorrow in singles

so you post pictures without cape counter? lmfao ok good stuff, the majority of eop was at the return spot so nice propaganda m8

? that doesnt even make sense, anyways fi shook as fuck gl 60 mains on u tomorrow in singles

Bro you jealous that FI is doing so good and EOP not.FI has won a J cup, what did you win? Best retired sig in EOP? Also how many clans can win 3-0 vs CP in f2p prep? Almost no1, or let me say it different: which clan has the longest losing streak in f2p (3-0) vs CP.( EOP knows how to get 3-0 by cp all time in f2p, meanwhile fi wins

Who lost 30 preps in a row vs holydreams, ofcourse EOP.

Who demoralized you today and made you go main, exactly FI.

Bro you jealous that FI is doing so good and EOP not.FI has won a J cup, what did you win? Best retired sig in EOP? Also how many clans can win 3-0 vs CP in f2p prep? Almost no1, or let me say it different: which clan has the longest losing streak in f2p (3-0) vs CP.( EOP knows how to get 3-0 by cp all time in f2p, meanwhile fi wins

Who lost 30 preps in a row vs holydreams, ofcourse EOP.

Who demoralized you today and made you go main, exactly FI.

EOP pulled 80 pures today and made the whole pure community team up on us lmfao, you guys were so scared of us you went to clanwars to talk how you won a statue by crying to a j mod lmfaooo,

yup fi dead and scared of 60 mains LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

EOP pulled 80 pures today and made the whole pure community team up on us lmfao, you guys were so scared of us you went to clanwars to talk how you won a statue by crying to a j mod lmfaooo,

If EOP ever need suggestions to make a screenshot ingame, they can go to clan wars and make screenshots of the statue where top tier clans ( FI/Foe are standing).

Know ur place, and stay retired potato head. no1 is scared of the 60 mains, since ur action still will reduce. Remember we never lose vs EOP hahahah

Didn't u retire cus fi bullied you LOL

If EOP ever need suggestions to make a screenshot ingame, they can go to clan wars and make screenshots of the statue where top tier clans ( FI/Foe are standing).

Know ur place, and stay retired potato head. no1 is scared of the 60 mains, since ur action still will reduce. Remember we never lose vs EOP hahahah

The thing is FI never beat anyone in the JCUP lmfao, @@oops i killed u again you say we never lose vs EOP, but EOP made you pull 20 for like 6-8 months and it'll be like that again after this weekend with 60 mains. best of luck to you.

Didn't u retire cus fi bullied you LOL

nop lizard boy

The thing is FI never beat anyone in the JCUP lmfao, @@oops i killed u again you say we never lose vs EOP, but EOP made you pull 20 for like 6-8 months and it'll be like that again after this weekend with 60 mains. best of luck to you.

nop lizard boy

lmfao I remember one of EOP`s justin beiber member made topic about ''when will FI have good trips'' and straight that weekend FI had good trips and then this weekend steamrolled EOP. This clearly shows that you and ur clan shouldn`t be piping up to the big boys.

Btw ur retired in EOP and no1 misses you bro =[

Ah yes no1 scared of 60 mains, cause no action for you hahahah