Times have changed

Control Pker

bro stop sounding like kid range with rs being a drug its fucking justin beiber

you honestly just need to manage your real life with rs, not hard bud

Go through an addiction then tell me that. Ive tried to balance it thats how im still here. So the fact is i can only play on weekends thats it. Thats my balance to focus irl and play when i can which won't be much. 

I don't care what everyone says but we have an amazing community and that will remain. 

A clan built from scratch without any clanning experience. Built on community wise. It made us far and always active. No afk channel hype, always had chats till the end of the night. It has been a great experience and we will remain as a team/community. 

Thanks for the experience Damien, The best of luck in real life.

i feel like i see one of these every few months, make up your mind homie

Read it and understand it. Few Months? this is my first ever making a topic like this. Bless. 

i can just imagine Control yelling at co-workers/boss cause niggas aint returning quick enough lol... wish u the best, continue to stick around the scene

I will be thats forsure. 

Honestly you just need to put trust into your leadership to run the clan when you can't be there. Alot of ranks in clans aren't on 24/7 thats where other people pick up the slack and keep the clan ticking forward.

If you can go all week without playing and only come on at weekends I don't see the point in throwing all your hard work away.