Times have changed

Control Pker

I don't care what everyone says but we have an amazing community and that will remain. 
A clan built from scratch without any clanning experience. Built on community wise. It made us far and always active. No afk channel hype, always had chats till the end of the night. It has been a great experience and we will remain as a team/community. 

Thanks for the experience Damien, The best of luck in real life.

I don't care what everyone says but we have an amazing community and that will remain. 

A clan built from scratch without any clanning experience. Built on community wise. It made us far and always active. No afk channel hype, always had chats till the end of the night. It has been a great experience and we will remain as a team/community. 

Thanks for the experience Damien, The best of luck in real life.

Aao-rs.com =]

lol what happened to becoming a streamer?

u should just promote ppl to leader and let them continue the clan. u doing this is a very selfish move in my opinion

it was a clan decision as a whole and yes alot of members feel the same way but it is what it is .

Ignore the trolls on the topic. I always respected you, you took the time to bring new pures into the pure clanning scene, helped keep it alive and had a passion for it. Best of luck with everything IRL, never met anyone with a drive for something as much as you, If your trip wasn't at 6am for me, I would be there. @@Control Pker