LMFAO OLYMPISSER DOGSHT CLAN LOL

Tannie

uh, they said "we're going to 3-0 you" and flamed us all week about this prep, & then they get absolutly smashed lmfao.

Don't think UB ranks weren't on the client btw lmao they prob had a goot 10-15 ppl on that client as well dumbass

Nah, I think we had 2 people in the client present at the prep who were not ranks, and our ranks were not on it lol. Please don't start with the "yea my intel told me you guys had 10-15 people in the client". Most of the clan didn't know what the client actually did. 

The flame was mostly banter imo as our apparent rivalry made this prep very interesting, but I am not one to go around flaming people lol. Never really got into that. 

Regarding to the topic: Its weak, but it is a free client and fair game by Op. I see no problem with it really; if clans want to imitate main clans then we truly cannot do anything. The client will always be effective in the small 20v20 or 30v30s but the moment you go above it starts becoming less and less of a problem. 

bro stop defending the babycry clan, they legit are trying to get into a rivalry with op, trash talk us every single day for a week, we cock them. simple.

Only people in OP who use exilent are our callers and ranks, if you think 10-15 people with exilent swayed that fight, I don't know what to say, all uB did was scim push and alex was calling to find the pile in the "melee pile" so whoever was scimming, got absolutely decimated, because my clan is full of players that are actually good at runescape.

Olympus only cares about having fun and killing pures on the weekend/clan wars, but some clans take losses to heart, hence why breakable is trying to get into a "rivalry" with us.

End of the day - Don't talk brown sticky stuff for weeks and weeks about olympus, then lose and blame a client that 70% of the clanning community uses. If you claim that Olympus only does single piles and our entire clan is on exilent, then find a way to beat that, SHOW US THAT YOU CAN BEAT THAT. <- btw only like 15 of us use it lmao

bro stop defending the babycry clan, they legit are trying to get into a rivalry with op, trash talk us every single day for a week, we cock them. simple.

Only people in OP who use exilent are our callers and ranks, if you think 10-15 people with exilent swayed that fight, I don't know what to say, all uB did was scim push and alex was calling to find the pile in the "melee pile" so whoever was scimming, got absolutely decimated, because my clan is full of players that are actually good at runescape.

Olympus only cares about having fun and killing pures on the weekend/clan wars, but some clans take losses to heart, hence why breakable is trying to get into a "rivalry" with us.

End of the day - Don't talk brown sticky stuff for weeks and weeks about olympus, then lose and blame a client that 70% of the clanning community uses. If you claim that Olympus only does single piles and our entire clan is on exilent, then find a way to beat that, SHOW US THAT YOU CAN BEAT THAT. <- btw only like 15 of us use it lmao

watch the vid stop lying to urself. u guys did single piles right off the start till the end.

Nah, I think we had 2 people in the client present at the prep who were not ranks, and our ranks were not on it lol. Please don't start with the "yea my intel told me you guys had 10-15 people in the client". Most of the clan didn't know what the client actually did. 

The flame was mostly banter imo as our apparent rivalry made this prep very interesting, but I am not one to go around flaming people lol. Never really got into that. 

Regarding to the topic: Its weak, but it is a free client and fair game by Op. I see no problem with it really; if clans want to imitate main clans then we truly cannot do anything. The client will always be effective in the small 20v20 or 30v30s but the moment you go above it starts becoming less and less of a problem. 

not going to discuss whether or not there were alot of people on your client, you can do the same with osbuddy, add hanu as a friend and find piles that way. You guys called single piles in Teamspeak as well.

One thing we can both agree on is that these clients are now being over used to fuck, and F2P isn't even about skill, listening or being aware for piles it's literally just being pointed out on the client who to attack. Makes clanning miserable and clans dog brown sticky stuff.

not going to discuss whether or not there were alot of people on your client, you can do the same with osbuddy, add hanu as a friend and find piles that way. You guys called single piles in Teamspeak as well.

are you fucking broccolied lmfao? how is friendfinder the same as a blue fucking dot on the minimap that shows the guy bvg is on instantly?

yes bro definitely

you killed 5 people with your autopiler in a 4x4 box and that won you the third round..

are you fucking broccolied lmfao? how is friendfinder the same as a blue fucking dot on the minimap that shows the guy bvg is on instantly?

yes bro definitely

you killed 5 people with your autopiler in a 4x4 box and that won you the third round..

My clan has been single piling ever since the CD rivalry in the MPC scene, don't tell me that it's hard to find a pile when most of my members/ranks have been doing it for a year or more. All your clan did was scim push, maybe scim less that way it isn't as easy to find you when you all hit one guy and he tanks you.

yes bro definitely

don't cry when you lose to the kings of single piles 

My clan has been single piling ever since the CD rivalry in the MPC scene, don't tell me that it's hard to find a pile when most of my members/ranks have been doing it for a year or more. All your clan did was scim push, maybe scim less that way it isn't as easy to find you when you all hit one guy and he tanks you.

did you not read what i said?

you only got up on us when your autopiler managed to kill 5 of ours in a 4v4 box

and yes everyone knows why u refuse to do anything bigger than 30v30 lmfao

did you not read what i said?

you only got up on us when your autopiler managed to kill 5 of ours in a 4v4 box

and yes everyone knows why u refuse to do anything bigger than 30v30 lmfao

What is an autopiler, dude? Is your head seriously that washed, that you think exilent automatically clicks on piles for you? I'm sure that you should know better. 10-15 people on exilent didn't sway the outcome of that prep, because it would have had the same outcome with none of our ranks/callers on the client.

You guys scim pushed and everytime you did, you lost 2-3 people, don't cry because your old tactics don't work in 2k17