LMFAO OLYMPISSER DOGSHT CLAN LOL

Tannie

Cry more you fucking retards. More than half of our clan still refuses to use Exilent. We've been doing single piles for a while now, it's starting to come together. UB looked like headless chickens out there. And remember we only won 2-1, and it was close for a while the other two rounds. Exilent is not some win all guarantee so stop pretending it is to undermine our wins. 

We getting hated on,

You see... you insulting us doesn't mean brown sticky stuff.. results are results peasant...

the only reason why we flamed UB so hard is because they think they are top brown sticky stuff, when infact they are terrible and have been in my eyes since I joined the pure community. Yeah (ex-tlp blah blah blah) in my opinion, still spastics.

Call us what you want, doesn't change the fact we rinsed UB.

Flame us for using a public client which is accessible to the public???
P.S. About 70% of the pure community use Exilent, you're full of brown sticky stuff if you say you don't....

Deny all you want, because at the end of the day, you win how you win. Flame up kids.

Love the failed attempt at banter broccoli, everyone hates OP because we the gods.

"Successful people jump at opportunity and take advantage of it." - Sir Mix-a-lot

For all the haters out there,

Cashmeousside, howbowdah?