exilent client

hotguy

exilent client  

82 members have voted

1. 1. promotes healthy gameplay?

• ye
    • na

haha @@Big Daddy CD I saw you look at it then close browser, respond..? I want to know your excuse as to why my pictures aren't real now?

Break it down for me, maybe post another meme insinuating I have down syndrome, because I was making "out of this world" claims. 75f9eed26b158d9851f932339ec366a7.png

i love you most when you are mad :) and your mad all the time my little children

f0f057d47e78b7770ed972671782d989.png5a9200ff48cee6c6f0a036d89b91e82b.pngdcc964d49c986d7b66938f41b3c7663e.png

If I took more time to look through your abdullah names, i'd find the 45 def that's always runecrafting via the abyss. lol, You cry about sfs 20def account, but are only using it as a guise so others don't recognize that your clan is doing the exact same thing, but worse.

ed13a64d72fc967dd74959d37d2c7d73.png

Maybe later i'll take some more time and post up more of the name changes that have over 10defence

btw lol 08a1a738e39e6d12adae619f5022840e.png69b8d381a015cf9f73f8bd4ffadfce32.png

d2d9c354451433d0d059c92854e99994.pngeaf27cd21c41908ccabd7c0d8c2947b4.png

027234dc23523d4104dd1ff42859d8b3.png

Feels great, again, when I care enough about it - i'll look deeper into it, but this was all just pulled from your own topics lmao

Dude watch out bro, that level 33 is going to hit your level 80!!! 

What you can find of us, i can find 20 times worse of olympiss, whatever you want to think its 10 time worse for your brown sticky stuff clan lmfao. 

You can say whatever to hide the fact that your brown sticky stuff clan is hiding from us because we fucking dick your brown sticky stuffty ass clan every single time we fight you. 

Grats Big Daddy CD on winning an easy rivalry, one weekend it took lmfao.

Dude watch out bro, that level 33 is going to hit your level 80!!! 

What you can find of us, i can find 20 times worse of olympiss, whatever you want to think its 10 time worse for your brown sticky stuff clan lmfao. 

You can say whatever to hide the fact that your brown sticky stuff clan is hiding from us because we fucking dick your brown sticky stuffty ass clan every single time we fight you. 

Grats Big Daddy CD on winning an easy rivalry, one weekend it took lmfao.

Find me pics of olympus mains lmao, we don't allow accounts over 4 defence on any trip. Including midweeks. GET CAUGHT OUT BOIEEEEEEEEEEEE

also, me showing you the level 30 shows that you sit low levels and mains on your fight in t7 capes

Find me pics of olympus mains lmao, we don't allow accounts over 4 defence on any trip. Including midweeks. GET CAUGHT OUT BOIEEEEEEEEEEEE

also, me showing you the level 30 shows that you sit low levels and mains on your fight in t7 capes

I thought you'd never ask. 

2G0qZrk.png Yr8peuq.png

G0eDnEN.png crEjicR.png

0ceiN9I.png T88nn0u.png

SBpDMch.png PyU6dJy.png

WOY7cqR.png byoenja.png

IohhGVT.png 7gXYYnJ.png

U8E68yA.png

Cant wait for your propaganda reply of how they are magically "CD" mains! 

Your brown sticky stuffty clan uses more mains than anyone in the scene, youre just too thick to face it and actually tell the truth.

I thought you'd never ask. 

2G0qZrk.png Yr8peuq.png

G0eDnEN.png crEjicR.png

0ceiN9I.png T88nn0u.png

SBpDMch.png PyU6dJy.png

WOY7cqR.png byoenja.png

IohhGVT.png 7gXYYnJ.png

U8E68yA.png

Cant wait for your propaganda reply of how they are magically "CD" mains! 

Your brown sticky stuffty clan uses more mains than anyone in the scene, youre just too thick to face it and actually tell the truth.

Odd how those are teh same mains that now attend your trips on corp hill.

back to this pic: UkpFuRG.png

Nice response, i really shut you up didnt i lmfao.

No surprise that you aren't smart enough to show ACTUAL proof that the mains are from Olympus, While I provided them copying your spam, etc:.

Once i have some time, i'll go through the pictures doom ranks have sent to me, and i'll show you those exact mains you claim to be ours, being at the doom/cd fights focusing doom.

No surprise that you aren't smart enough to show ACTUAL proof that the mains are from Olympus, While I provided them copying your spam, etc:.

Once i have some time, i'll go through the pictures doom ranks have sent to me, and i'll show you those exact mains you claim to be ours, being at the doom/cd fights focusing doom.

Feels amazing to be normal irl and not be slow in the head lol, its okay to be a main clan bro, just admit it. 

While you're over there hurting in the inside because you want to admit to bringing mass-mains every trip, im over at the best LPC clan where we pull 75+ every single weekend and kill clans within seconds (refer to sig). 

Its okay to be in a brown sticky stuff main clan bro, just come out and say it man :)