exilent client

hotguy

exilent client  

82 members have voted

1. 1. promotes healthy gameplay?

• ye
    • na

Since when is having a unique warring strategy in a scene that isn't used to it, unacceptable? We literally did the same thing that uB did, but they gave us easy piles by always scim pushing, allowing us to pick off people standing on the melee pile. I'd rather be pulling a consistent 40-50 and fighting 4-5 maybe even 6 clans, who fight honorably and away from corp hill, rather than fighting your clan who sits random accounts on the fight in your cape,  even rather than fighting doom/envy who have 10-20 even 30 def accounts. 

Your clan is the reason that my clan does single piles, Thanks for improving our style, we appreciate it.

@5:45 

Sounds like your leader is not satisfied with pulling what you pull lmfao. And btw you do not pull 40-50 L0l fuck outta here. 

You can blame mains on us, everything on us, you get dicked everytime you try and hit us, 100% pures vs pures, and thats why you hide now, blame that on pulls l00l. 

Can't wait to hear more of your excuses. Refer to sig btw ;)

@5:45 

Sounds like your leader is not satisfied with pulling what you pull lmfao. And btw you do not pull 40-50 L0l fuck outta here. 

You can blame mains on us, everything on us, you get dicked everytime you try and hit us, 100% pures vs pures, and thats why you hide now, blame that on pulls l00l. 

Can't wait to hear more of your excuses. Refer to sig btw ;)

Mmkay, then why is doom, a clan that was once neutral with you, now complaining about your mains and providing proof of them and the low levels you sit on fights? There's a pattern emerging, and I think you fail to see it. 

also, again. ty for helping us improve our single piling, it proves to have done us good, looking at yesterdays prep result. Nothin' wrong with pulling 40-50 pures in 2k17, homie

Mmkay, then why is doom, a clan that was once neutral with you, now complaining about your mains and providing proof of them and the low levels you sit on fights? There's a pattern emerging, and I think you fail to see it. 

also, again. ty for helping us improve our single piling, it proves to have done us good, looking at yesterdays prep result. Nothin' wrong with pulling 40-50 pures in 2k17, homie

Not sure if downsyndrome or.... but that is what happens when you get into a rivalry, the opposing clan usually tries to create drama and go on the other clan... 

And its ironic how you say that you don't bring mains, which is bullbrown sticky stuff lol.. you bring hella mains, more than any of the LPC's actually :) 

Again, keep staying in your lane of the small boys while we fight big, dont pipe up and get your clan killed again lol

Not sure if downsyndrome or.... but that is what happens when you get into a rivalry, the opposing clan usually tries to create drama and go on the other clan... 

And its ironic how you say that you don't bring mains, which is bullbrown sticky stuff lol.. you bring hella mains, more than any of the LPC's actually :)

Again, keep staying in your lane of the small boys while we fight big, dont pipe up and get your clan killed again lol

you have more 20def accounts in your clan than doom and sf combined, hence why you got a mass name change

70% of the clanning community??? LMFAOO

For once agree with whoever this, I would definitely say it's the opposite, 70% of the community doesn't use while maybe 30% or less does.

All the other features (besides ability to snipe callers and the single piles thing) is pretty cool. Personally don't use it, I think it makes things too easy!

For once agree with whoever this, I would definitely say it's the opposite, 70% of the community doesn't use while maybe 30% or less does.

All the other features (besides ability to snipe callers and the single piles thing) is pretty cool. Personally don't use it, I think it makes things too easy!

Agreed, the thing is it only works in 35v35 preps or lower.  Any high opt fight would be useless to call single piles.

Anyone has access to it if people choose to use it or not it's up to that person.

I don't use it myself but it's a very handy client to have for lower opt preps/minis and pking, if it were only available to a select minority giving only them an advantage then it would be a different story.

You can't blame a loss on a client just take into consideration what it does and how many people may or may not use it and adapt.

you have more 20def accounts in your clan than doom and sf combined, hence why you got a mass name change

Yea thats totally why you get mass name changes, dude are you really that slow or have you been pking since 2k15 lmfao? 

Its not the first scenario where you've looked kind of slow when it comes to intelligence and common sense lol, the capes thing is another one where you think that everyone who wears a CD cape is with CD, or other people in others clans capes. 

MrHiNXO.png

Yea thats totally why you get mass name changes, dude are you really that slow or have you been pking since 2k15 lmfao? 

Its not the first scenario where you've looked kind of slow when it comes to intelligence and common sense lol, the capes thing is another one where you think that everyone who wears a CD cape is with CD, or other people in others clans capes. 

MrHiNXO.png

f0f057d47e78b7770ed972671782d989.png5a9200ff48cee6c6f0a036d89b91e82b.pngdcc964d49c986d7b66938f41b3c7663e.png

If I took more time to look through your abdullah names, i'd find the 45 def that's always runecrafting via the abyss. lol, You cry about sfs 20def account, but are only using it as a guise so others don't recognize that your clan is doing the exact same thing, but worse.

ed13a64d72fc967dd74959d37d2c7d73.png

Maybe later i'll take some more time and post up more of the name changes that have over 10defence

btw lol 08a1a738e39e6d12adae619f5022840e.png69b8d381a015cf9f73f8bd4ffadfce32.png

d2d9c354451433d0d059c92854e99994.pngeaf27cd21c41908ccabd7c0d8c2947b4.png

027234dc23523d4104dd1ff42859d8b3.png

Feels great, again, when I care enough about it - i'll look deeper into it, but this was all just pulled from your own topics lmao