f2p preps are pretty dead

davld

f2p preps dead?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. dead?

• yes
    • my clan loses without it lol

Interesting how Exilent was never really discussed till after yesterday's prep.

But I do have to agree it makes it less competitive.

tbh the prep showed that people dont need to be good to win preps, ngl ub probably have the best quality in members and olympus might possibly have the worst

ahh yes this reminds me of clans crying about marty's client when nme was steamrolling people

I was a main caller in nme lmfao the client spammed names of who marty attacked and it was used for a month when they were level 60s prepping clans like malice. That's nothing compared to how op this client is.

lol brown sticky stuff clans using client

Olympus doesn't mass snipe like all the brown sticky stuff lpcs even in higher opts we do single piles we have been doing single piles for a long time now especially during hpc where everyone had addy or rune and sat in a 3x3 clump this is nothing new to us it's a lot easier now because 1 def is way easier to bang if you think it's hard to find piles in a clump then you have clearly never main clanned before or done single piles correctly

yeah you realize CP has been doing that for years and bvg copies everything we do, so there ya go :P

People claiming that it's automated are just over-exaggerating. It creates an overlay that makes a more noticeable click when finding a pile, yeah it's effective but it's not as devastating as people think otherwise every other clan would've been complaining about it after every prep loss.

It's just visuals that make sub-par warrers follow piles better. It doesn't make a terrible tank good etc etc. If someone wants to rely on a client for their warring, so be it.

lol brown sticky stuff clans using client

yeah you realize CP has been doing that for years and bvg copies everything we do, so there ya go :P

Just CP It, clans mad that Olympus has really good single piles, they think the "client" is the reason they lost lmao.

at least we dont rely on cheap ass tactics like autopilers lol

If it were an autopiler that'd be a macro and we'd all be banned, get good at the game, maybe then you can cry if you lose. Till then we can keep watching hanuman only scim push, while half of your pull continues to bow and gets caught out

Just CP It, clans mad that Olympus has really good single piles, they think the "client" is the reason they lost lmao.

If it were an autopiler that'd be a macro and we'd all be banned, get good at the game, maybe then you can cry if you lose. Till then we can keep watching hanuman only scim push, while half of your pull continues to bow and gets caught out

> thinks his clan is good

> uses autopiler

> thinks his clan is good

> uses autopiler

>Clan talks brown sticky stuff for a week straight to us, claim we're brown sticky stuff and will get 3-0d

>Loses, badly

>Cries about a client that gives no more of an advantage than all of your ranks on osbuddy who have our callers added, to call piles on them

>continues to say we use an autopiler, yet only the ranks of my clan use it for spy catching,binding, and calling purposes

>still loses

>in ub

>greentext.exe

>Clan talks brown sticky stuff for a week straight to us, claim we're brown sticky stuff and will get 3-0d

>Loses, badly

>Cries about a client that gives no more of an advantage than all of your ranks on osbuddy who have our callers added, to call piles on them

>continues to say we use an autopiler, yet only the ranks of my clan use it for spy catching,binding, and calling purposes

>still loses

>in ub

>greentext.exe

pick a number and stick with it buddy. first its 70% of all pures use it, then its 15-20 people that fought used it, now its what 5-6 ranks that used it haha

The number has always been 10-15 in all of my replies, lol. beep boop

im probably misunderstanding u but im not sure how these two statements are consistent

>Loses, badly

>still loses

>in ub

>greentext.exe

this guy compares osbuddys caller list to an application that highlights a player that the caller is attacking

61457bf219adc58279b158e2dc0535b0.png

ur good at trolling i'll give u that, u always bait me into replying. ive only just now realised ur playing dumb haha silly me

this guy compares osbuddys caller list to an application that highlights a player that the caller is attacking

61457bf219adc58279b158e2dc0535b0.png

ur good at trolling i'll give u that, u always bait me into replying. ive only just now realised ur playing dumb haha silly me

Yet, would my callers not be useless ingame, if your OSBuddy caller list would just snipe them off right away, Like uB does anyways? Should you not have won?

Stop crying about a client, when you already have the perfect solution to counter.

the crying is a bit weird lol, just tank better theyre not all going to instantly pile you

just cuz it highlights doesnt mean the reaction speed for a clan is gonna be any faster, u can still run when u get hit by 2 people and nobody is gonna pile unreasonable piles

i think the client helps for sure but i doubt its going to be the reason a clan gets owned.

the crying is a bit weird lol, just tank better theyre not all going to instantly pile you

just cuz it highlights doesnt mean the reaction speed for a clan is gonna be any faster, u can still run when u get hit by 2 people and nobody is gonna pile unreasonable piles

i think the client helps for sure but i doubt its going to be the reason a clan gets owned.

you cant get 15+ people to focus single piles in a 25v25 clump instantly without an autopiler. It completely removes the reason why pures clump in fights and callers give location clicks. idk how you would think that isn't gamebreaking.

you cant get 15+ people to focus single piles in a 25v25 clump instantly without an autopiler. It completely removes the reason why pures clump in fights and callers give location clicks. idk how you would think that isn't gamebreaking.

yea u can lol

its pretty easy i could teach u

it comes down to member quality at the end of the day and it also helps if a clan often does 25v25s compared to 35v35s, obviously if a clan is used to doing 35v35s they will have a rough time adjusting to a 25v25 because the calling changes and they have to sit, etc.

i think the main reason OP won vs UB was cuz UB had to sit half their pull and probably didnt have their optimal people in and OP had prep reqs and all that brown sticky stuff for the prep. they are also used to 30v30s and probably watched a lot of film when they lost to Baltics (lmao)

Baltics beat OP in a 30v30 with broken English and they don't use the client, that's something to think about as well.

yea u can lol

its pretty easy i could teach u

it comes down to member quality at the end of the day and it also helps if a clan often does 25v25s compared to 35v35s, obviously if a clan is used to doing 35v35s they will have a rough time adjusting to a 25v25 because the calling changes and they have to sit, etc.

i think the main reason OP won vs UB was cuz UB had to sit half their pull and probably didnt have their optimal people in and OP had prep reqs and all that brown sticky stuff for the prep. they are also used to 30v30s and probably watched a lot of film when they lost to Baltics (lmao)

Baltics beat OP in a 30v30 with broken English and they don't use the client, that's something to think about as well.

ye a clan wide optimized pile creating name tracking robot that picks people out of a clump with a huge dot for 30 people to click doesn't help in organization based f2p fights. in big agreement with you there tr kyle.

it's not crying about a single loss it's the fact that the few skill based elements that f2p fighting has are being automated and it's undetectable. idk what you're arguing here