Whats the excuse this time

MyOverheads

Like i said , No Mains = No Cd

If CD brings mains they can literally defeat 7+ clans, or did you forget when Rage shared the same cape as Opiss and wasn't allowed past lvl 3 Wilderness l0000l

Not since moving LPC

You got exposed as being in the same cc as estra's lover, your propaganda backfired so you just sit in singles in your little rat hole and let all other lpc clans jizz on you. KYP

If CD brings mains they can literally defeat 7+ clans, or did you forget when Rage shared the same cape as Opiss and wasn't allowed past lvl 3 Wilderness l0000l

You got exposed as being in the same cc as estra's lover, your propaganda backfired so you just sit in singles in your little rat hole and let all other lpc clans jizz on you. KYP

Don't you dare ever quote me again you little propaganda making troll noob

Lol one of them is me, and I will keep camping you clan if you keep bringing 20-30def kids.

yes, plz camp me clan, show us how weak you are. rat

Get back into your Ferrari and drive your way out of the Wilderness, message me to spy btw lololol

Keep your honda civic parked on corp hill, doom demons coming thru with a monster truck and they about to roll all over you, Devour gonna take out your BT buddys aswell