Unbreakable finds misfits clan and gives them the rock bottom - misfits dead x3

UB Public Relations

BOHACWD.gif

Heard noob clans were out pking so quickly massed up the men to kill them. The first 2 times we wiped them off the face of the earth and the third time misfits tried to hide opts and have people log in later but it didnt work because we killed them all instantly. Eventually the fight ended with misfits getting caught in a gwas at gap and then we smited and chased down the rest of them. Thanks for the loot.

If you smell what the rock is cookin join Unbreakable clan today @ ub-rs.com

Tyen's vid

sGwwAjm.gif

ZNT8Qbv.png

25mv4K6.png2pgeZ75.png

13a19bb09b4e2b2c214768012be01670.png

13c8469822a79a72605e60200ac01c59.png

@@B-ryan, if you ever want a clean fight in the wilderness again you will kick whoever was on the account "misfits pure" from your clan.

welcome to the crash war.

You guys really think we are going to make a main and name it "misfits pure"? That guy was not our main and was attacking me. Anyways, Goodfight but drop the mains and lets be real pures

pretty funny how mistfits makes a main called "misfit pure" to use the excuse "why would we name it that lol thats ur main!!!"  sad clan

Is there an image of it attacking UB?

Because that is a poor attempt at propaganda. Why would anyone call a main that and happen to crash the same war... You have no mention of mains in your topic. We have videos of us being attacked by the mains and us attacking them because of the crash. While we were suppose to be fighting you...

6:00 - A main in ranger helm and smite is attacking a Misfit trying to tank UB

6:50 - A main is with a Netiz attacking another Misfits being piled by UB

I only watched bits of it, but I'm sure there's more.

Not a single UB member was seen being attacked there.

Nice try.

Even after this and all the crashes with mains, we will never stoop to responding with the same manner (mains). The day that happens, you will see a mass exiting from Misfits.

@@B-ryan, if you ever want a clean fight in the wilderness again you will kick whoever was on the account "misfits pure" from your clan.

welcome to the crash war.

How can we kick anyone that isn't part of the clan?

You guys really think we are going to make a main and name it "misfits pure"? That guy was not our main and was attacking me. Anyways, Goodfight but drop the mains and lets be real pures

im done trying to rationalize what goes through the brain of a misfts member

this jon character is writing novels

Nobody is reading them jon grow the hell up!

Ye. Either no one wants to read them or admit what i say is true. It just supports we're a threat.

Youd be a good clan if it wasnt for cheating when there's a risk in you losing. Thanks for mentioning me though.