Lt the winner

mother

Well folks, LT won the rivalry against dr. After about 10 months and I still don't think they got to do their first prep against LT yet LOL. Gl to rd (the EXACT same thing as dr).. Idk why u opened again son, it had a decent, respectable closure. Now it's reopening under a spastic era

@Ex

Destruction is not closing. I've been banned from Teamspeak as an attempt to keep you guys in the dark about what's going on. I'll be making a topic soon regarding the current state of Destruction and our plans going into the future. We are not closing.

Hide Comments

Saw this on their forums

EoP have become much better now that most of the Dr/Ex RD left.. Wouldn't really surprise me if they come back better or near the same level again in a few months :rolleyes:

Props to the guy for sticking it out. Hopefully he's able to rebuild them back up to where they can start giving clans competition again.

@Ex

Destruction is not closing. I've been banned from Teamspeak as an attempt to keep you guys in the dark about what's going on. I'll be making a topic soon regarding the current state of Destruction and our plans going into the future. We are not closing.

Hide Comments

Saw this on their forums

EoP have become much better now that most of the Dr/Ex RD left.. Wouldn't really surprise me if they come back better or near the same level again in a few months :rolleyes:

Props to the guy for sticking it out. Hopefully he's able to rebuild them back up to where they can start giving clans competition again.

eop still trots into singles every time they get attacked tho :/

Image[http://www.netanimations.net/Moving_animated_button_woman_on_horse.gif] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts

looks like with rd reopening eop is gonna slump? That's what i heard.

Each post you make, makes you seem more broccolied each time lol, perhaps you should just stop posting all together.

How would RD opening make EoP slump? When DR opened, we lost all the ex-RD members we had, because they joined DR...if anything, that would have been a time where we slumped. Them opening now wouldn't change anything imo, if anything the only clan that would slump (if they stayed open) would be DR.

Each post you make, makes you seem more broccolied each time lol, perhaps you should just stop posting all together.

How would RD opening make EoP slump? When DR opened, we lost all the ex-RD members we had, because they joined DR...if anything, that would have been a time where we slumped. Them opening now wouldn't change anything imo, if anything the only clan that would slump (if they stayed open) would be DR.

Don't hate #hf

So you are telling me nightm8 wasn't in rd? L0l there goes a -1 right there off top my head.