That moment when

Albania

You wouldn't know this but in p2p your spread. And when you have 75 people not all of them show up on cape counter

Thats one of the worst excuses i've ever heard in my life, if Sparc Mac can have 150+ people spread out and it says a correct amount in the cape counter, you can have 75 inside of the screen region.

Gtfo here with those brown sticky stuffty ass excuses, you pulled 55 max l0l

Yeah, nobody remembers that (including yourself)

A lot of people remembers it, you remember it too but you try to forget what happened lmfao

Thats one of the worst excuses i've ever heard in my life, if Sparc Mac can have 150+ people spread out and it says a correct amount in the cape counter, you can have 75 inside of the screen region.

Gtfo here with those brown sticky stuffty ass excuses, you pulled 55 max l0l

A lot of people remembers it, you remember it too but you try to forget what happened lmfao

Actually 100% impossible to have 150 people spread east to west lmfao doesn't matter we pulled 75 regardless of your rrelevant opinion.

Actually 100% impossible to have 150 people spread east to west lmfao doesn't matter we pulled 75 regardless of your rrelevant opinion.

You didn't pull 75 and everyone knows it, you pulled 55 max lmfao. Heard Remy & Hormone yelled at you for being useless lol, you should lay back a little, you don't want to get bullied again xD

You didn't pull 75 and everyone knows it, you pulled 55 max lmfao. Heard Remy & Hormone yelled at you for being useless lol, you should lay back a little, you don't want to get bullied again xD

Shows how little you know, remy wasn't even on for today's trip and nobody yells at dad, I'll kyp them infront of 75 people and they know it.

Shows how little you know, remy wasn't even on for today's trip and nobody yells at dad, I'll kyp them infront of 75 people and they know it.

Did i say it was for this trip? ;)

9e2fec9f0f2f2efd7e740906af0af65d.png

Can you please give us some resistance, its getting quite boring now :(