That moment when

Albania

You look back at the CD vs Doom rivalry back in 2015, and you see Doom actually fighting back, back then, and now you think "what the hell happened to them lmfao" 

One of the easiest rivalries of my life, easier than The Alliance.

We pulled 75 yesterday and you didn't come hit us... Why?

Probably because your clan pulled 50 for the second week in a row and is dying.

Not one picture of yours do you have 75 people lol... Do me a favor and go on your topic again, and give me a pic of where you pulled 75, ty xD

Not one picture of yours do you have 75 people lol... Do me a favor and go on your topic again, and give me a pic of where you pulled 75, ty xD

waaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa

We pulled 75, peaked like 78 in ts, if you don't believe me, then who cares? not me lul

:s? Ask Olympus misfits and ub what our opts were lmfao if anyone's slumping it's cd, hurry call bt for help

waaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa

We pulled 75, peaked like 78 in ts, if you don't believe me, then who cares? not me lul

You realise Hormone begged Ascent to go to your trip. Dooms pretty much asked every clan for help

Hiding implies you can't find us...

What's preventing you from going into P2P or clan wars with us?

Well, let's see, the last time we fought you in P2P with actual gear on, you logged out everytime we logged in and tried to avoid us lmfao