#1 True xLPC Flawless Wednesday Night Out Exposing POP

R4ngeTAP

bLJp1U2.png

Flawless set out on this quiet Wednesday evening with 31 Flawless Legends.

Our scouts spotted POP walking around south of CA around level 10 so we knew that there high level 70s LPC accounts couldn't hit us from there so we got the quick hit on them they kept trying to drag the fight north because there LPC accounts couldn't save there low levels. We picked them apart one by one eventually getting the clear on POP by out returning them and they eventually dipped from the fight when BT crashed. BT crashed from the west we started focusing BT, and chased them down to level 8, and eventually getting the quick clear on BT while POP was no where to be found probably massing up some more level 70s.

After POP getting cleared and knowing they cant compete without there LPC accounts they regrouped and picked up a few more level 70s and tanks. We asked them to come hit us at level 10 but knowing how much of a pussy they are they wouldn't move from east of P18s because they cant compete without there high level 70 LPC accounts and tanks. If your gonna claim to be a xLPC atleast follow the combat bracket.
[ 55-70 CB xLPC ]

XFQZeVR.png

R4ngeTAP POV

Ryan POV

Pictures
fa5ebfe57fb1e72a193a5089b08f428c.png
d41e333ef148986c8c282da05f7abea6.png
c87d2e4bd254f3cf3100ace38d8356f0.png
2q3y6ia.png
beug54.png
ZOvA7lq.png
Ha1Dpu7.png
HF0IZ40.png

Join FLAWLESS Today a True xLPC
55-70 CB
Let's get rid of this
POP cancer together.
Flawlessclan.Teamspeak3.com

so ur vid shows you being pushed down to level 7, trying to compete south ca. pushed back, then fighting bt? wheres ur clip for the last fight at ca? ohhh yh, u lost :)

because we decide to fight your level 80s..

you had 4 clans inside you today... EV/Weston/Hit/Ascent!

because we decide to fight your level 80s..

you had 4 clans inside you today... EV/Weston/Hit/Ascent!

80s,90s,100s

pure excuses, you lost today. watch our vid. pushed you around like a trolley mate. 

lmao atleast we know it takes 4 clans to fight 1 ... ahah

is that you with a varrock tele within ur invent?? :/

and ur leader right?

so ur vid shows you being pushed down to level 7, trying to compete south ca. pushed back, then fighting bt? wheres ur clip for the last fight at ca? ohhh yh, u lost :)

I believe they stated why they stayed down low I would've done the same thing. Force your 70s+ out of the action which is smart

I believe they stated why they stayed down low I would've done the same thing. Force your 70s+ out of the action which is smart

yeah i do understand, but when you realise your not actually doing anything by pulling south :/ bit awkward aint it

where's the ca fight video? Lol and over at west of fog, we cleared u down to 15 opts in game, u ran as u can see in ryans pov, at 1:40 then we cleared BT when they rushed with 20 then we went back over fought you with still 25 in game after fighting both of you. And yea lets not even start with the fight over at ca that was really easy clear.

80s,90s,100s

pure excuses, you lost today. watch our vid. pushed you around like a trolley mate. 

is that you with a varrock tele within ur invent?? :/

and ur leader right?

i teled with 0 food 16 hp .. its faster then dying and returning ...  ur really calling me out on teles? look at how many of ur yellow capes tele at fog then talk