Sharkbrew F2P 30v30 Fearless vs Doom [3-0]

Vito

you sold olympus boards and get bullied out spied on fi then joined eop you're a little rat lmao

Lol at the brown sticky stuff spic propoganda being told in Op to save your clan lmfao. Your clan history is longer than a 13 chapter book rat kyp lmfao.

Lol at the brown sticky stuff spic propoganda being told in Op to save your clan lmfao. Your clan history is longer than a 13 chapter book rat kyp lmfao.

vanquish/invictus/fearless/Fatality/eop/olympus/whatever brown sticky stuff xlpcs u in to all in the past 6 months and you're trying to talk about my clan history? btw op was your clan to until a couple days ago when you were bullied out funny to see how quickly you switch up eop will bully u out to soon because ur emotional

vanquish/invictus/fearless/Fatality/eop/olympus/whatever brown sticky stuff xlpcs u in to all in the past 6 months and you're trying to talk about my clan history? btw op was your clan to until a couple days ago when you were bullied out

Lmfao, Half those clans on my list are your clans as well dont come at me about my clan history rofl. Keep trying harder for another rank in Op you're so irrelevant i know half the rank team who sees you as nothing but a +1 slave. See you in EoP in about a week l0l.

Lmfao, Half those clans on my list are your clans as well dont come at me about my clan history rofl. Keep trying harder for another rank in Op you're so irrelevant i know half the rank team who sees you as nothing but a +1 slave. See you in EoP in about a week l0l.

at the end of the day you spied for a member rank in eop and sold olympus boards good bye now cry baby end of discussion brown sticky stuff caller anyways olympus never needed you

at the end of the day you spied for a member rank in eop and sold olympus boards good bye now cry baby end of discussion

Lmfao i spied in Fatality for spies in other clans for Olympus, however you were an irrelevant rank at the time so no one told you this lmfao.

See ya later rat!

Ur closing in 2 weeks how do u feel

u lost to a snipe lmfao kyp

Oh well, you're still closing heh :)

Ty 4 prep

u lost to a snipe team lmfao kyp

When did you because ruthless.. :o

soz I don't off this clan hehe xd