CD vs OP p2p mini 2-0

Pain

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how you declined our F2P fullout heh, can't be that good at F2P.

Well, let's see mate. 

> You hide everytime we come for you on weekends

> You got bullied to doing P2P sundays, which is a server you're getting bullied in by literally everyone

> Last time we fought you on saturday, you were in a P2P world regrouping and we logged in and cleared you in 30 seconds

> Your leadership claim to not wanting to fight us because we bring mains, yet we have 0 mains and you still hide and get cleared in .5 when we finally find your hiding cave

Easy to say, your clan is trash xD

Well, let's see mate. 

> You hide everytime we come for you on weekends

> You got bullied to doing P2P sundays, which is a server you're getting bullied in by literally everyone

> Last time we fought you on saturday, you were in a P2P world regrouping and we logged in and cleared you in 30 seconds

> Your leadership claim to not wanting to fight us because we bring mains, yet we have 0 mains and you still hide and get cleared in .5 when we finally find your hiding cave

Easy to say, your clan is trash xD

If we are trash why aren't you prepping us or accepting the fullout...? lol

accept the fullout dude, its getting embarrassing now.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/31101-critical-damage-declares-on-doom-real-f2p-fullout/

ty 4 ez win

You do realise all declarations on SB are made for clan wars?

You didn't answer my question though, why aren't you prepping us or accepting a clw full out if we are somehow trash (unless you are admitting that CD is worse than Doom).

You do realise all declarations on SB are made for clan wars?You didn't answer my question though, why aren't you prepping us or accepting a clw full out if we are somehow trash (unless you are admitting that CD is worse than Doom).

stop trying, ur clan is literally broken

You do realise all declarations on SB are made for clan wars?

You didn't answer my question though, why aren't you prepping us or accepting a clw full out if we are somehow trash (unless you are admitting that CD is worse than Doom).

Dude, i have multiple reasons to why we as a clan, leadership, core, are better than you. 

We not only have a better record of rival wins, but we have never closed once while being pures, you have.

We have made clans close, and won rivalries, we have made clans move up (doom) and won rivalries, you haven't. 

We have won rivalries vs multiple clans in another clans cape, while we were on our own, you haven't. 

We have amazing trips on F2P & midweek P2P trips, on saturdays & sundays we kill clans, you don't. 

Tell me why you are better than CD again?

Dude, i have multiple reasons to why we as a clan, leadership, core, are better than you. 

We not only have a better record of rival wins, but we have never closed once while being pures, you have.

We have made clans close, and won rivalries, we have made clans move up (doom) and won rivalries, you haven't. 

We have won rivalries vs multiple clans in another clans cape, while we were on our own, you haven't. 

We have amazing trips on F2P & midweek P2P trips, on saturdays & sundays we kill clans, you don't. 

Tell me why you are better than CD again?

That's nice that you believe that and all and I'll respond why you're wrong, but first you still haven't answered why you won't prep or CLW full out us :^)