throwback. doom still dead

Tannie

Didn't doom force you guys to merge into eop, now thats funny! 

your masser clan pull were reduced to pulling 45 on f2p saturdays because of cd. when fighting fs matched f2p u got smoked last week dont pipe up lmao. brown sticky stuff masser clan garbage quality low tier leadership. only thing doom is good at is paying for fake leaderboards and paying brown sticky stuff snipeteams to close into them for gp lmao

your masser clan pull were reduced to pulling 45 on f2p saturdays because of cd. when fighting fs matched f2p u got smoked last week dont pipe up lmao. brown sticky stuff masser clan garbage quality low tier leadership. only thing doom is good at is paying for fake leaderboards and paying brown sticky stuff snipeteams to close into them for gp lmao

hahaha you think im reading what your typing get outa here punk 

Hey, Nice to meet you too. I see how you compared xl and sf together. You did not stop there, you further said they were rejects.

If u talk bad about sf even once more, I will look for you, find who you are and I will do some pretty bad things to you.

Now, I am not so hard to people who do not even have a real identity. But comparing sf with xl is the worst thing you can say. I do not talk brown sticky stuff about your clan.

Don't, i mean it, Don't fucking talk brown sticky stuff about my clan.

If you need further assistance, come on sf.ts3dns.com. If you see Bendy on, just disconnect. I don't want him to do nasty things to your privates.

But anyway if you really think you are a tough guy. You are welcome to come and see the result. 

Once again, don't talk bad things about my clan. you piece of brown sticky stuff.

-

Not a very nice guy atm.

You piece of brown sticky stuff stfu no one cares.

Sped forces closed for a reason awful cunts.