Trip Times Change Starting Next Saturday

Amenuh

Trip Changes  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Should Saturday Trips Begin @ 3:30est once again

• Yes, I fucking hate kangaroos
    • No, I'm a fucking half-wit who lives in Aussieland

No fuck you. You HPC clans came to our time slot, and with you came all of the cancer; all of the mains, all of the single fights. You are a tidal wave of destruction. Everywhere you go, every inch of land your vile existence touches turns to putrid filth. I'm GMT too, I hated the trip times originally but I'm not a fucking pussy. I dealt with it. You should do the same you fucking clown. 

92TNDD.jpg

No fuck you. You HPC clans came to our time slot, and with you came all of the cancer; all of the mains, all of the single fights. You are a tidal wave of destruction. Everywhere you go, every inch of land your vile existence touches turns to putrid filth. I'm GMT too, I hated the trip times originally but I'm not a fucking pussy. I dealt with it. You should do the same you fucking clown. 

92TNDD.jpg

The actual leaders need to come together and talk about this.. have a vote etc. Personally my vote is to switch to 3:30 est but that doesn't mean brown sticky stuff because i can't make that decision so leaders get off your ass and actually discuss this together as it seems a lot of people want to change.