Just a little warning for everyone

Papa Bear

It's fucking hilarious how people can look and laugh at people doing stuff to people irl over this game, even going so far as to support them.

I'm friends with a few people on here who do threaten that they'll do that stuff to people (you know who you are), but when they've mentioned it I immediately tell them they're fucking dumb for even contemplating it and that I wouldn't back them up if they went through with these activities, and I definitely wouldn't support them or even comment on it if it was brought up here and found to be true.

Once people become friends on this game with a group they have admired and want to be apart of, all of their personality just deteriorates to nothing and they all become part of one big homogeneous group of generic fuckery. I can't tell half the scene apart as individuals these days they all act the same.

you took this too far

It's fucking hilarious how people can look and laugh at people doing stuff to people irl over this game, even going so far as to support them.

I'm friends with a few people on here who do threaten that they'll do that stuff to people (you know who you are), but when they've mentioned it I immediately tell them they're fucking dumb for even contemplating it and that I wouldn't back them up if they went through with these activities, and I definitely wouldn't support them or even comment on it if it was brought up here and found to be true.

Once people become friends on this game with a group they have admired and want to be apart of, all of their personality just deteriorates to nothing and they all become part of one big homogeneous group of generic fuckery. I can't tell half the scene apart as individuals these days they all act the same.

So fucking true, especially the last paragraph.

Stop trying to be white

<3

@ if someone is trying to get you fired from your job and harassing your family / friends looking to the cops for help is ok lol...

Stop trying to be white

<3

@ if someone is trying to get you fired from your job and harassing your family / friends looking to the cops for help is ok lol...