Thursday #2: EoP vs Doom P2P Pkri

debb

QsYfRBc.png

fhmfh2o.gif

sxzl8rR.png

OuA6wUr.png

Got word that Doom were out pking with around 20~ men, they approached us for a fight, which we gladly accepted. The fight started at Bandit camp, both clans had around 20~ for the first few minutes, but as time passed by both clans started gaining numbers. For the next 40~ minutes we had full control of the fight and didn't stop fighting till they were completely wiped off the map.

P.S. For next time no 1-itemers and zerkers thanks, good fight.

rno5NhL.png

Videos & Pictures

363b7f596b425381055d51b79e54ed48.png
gtcfK6t.png
4dqZlIF.png
GLlHMYv.png
nLCIzkm.png

EdpKwqR.png

exi0TBi.png

QMTCpZk.png

ATBBks4.png

ZasruoJ.png

a7yjBff.png

4g2qjDb.png

cRKu0QJ.png

G9QOjLq.png

jaTk1kf.png

zEv3QlN.png

DQnUJqL.png

NIRKh5c.png

U6AiIYS.png

RjucQ5q.png

cNBI1SN.png

UBcoFfo.png

IHg5uLC.png

Q8OBtUK.png

1Ef3mq1.png

aubCZYf.png

HN9lRQt.png

lecHzJR.png

R1PN7PW.png

kd0FX2J.pngNNkEq79.png

Qhq7wzB.png

VkgfAon.png

46781Hd.png

m75P4Q0.png

k2cwdQJ.png

831fWvB.pngBF4ZsqP.png

Nice looking pkri, gf Eop.

I see your comment about doom raggers although at 2:05 in your first vid Milzan is stood with Eop in an Eop cape, ragging Doom members with a Crystal bow, hmmm.

Ty & good fight.

He is not a member in EoP therefore we don't have any control over him coming in 1 item and ragging your members whatsoever. I guess AAO don't like Doom for some reason?

Ty & good fight.

He is not a member in EoP therefore we don't have any control over him coming in 1 item and ragging your members whatsoever. I guess AAO don't like Doom for some reason?

Or you could of just invited him to come with you guys in rag, or what else tbh, he has someone in either Eop/Doom that is leaking to him (not even for his clan) just so he can hit a doom vs eop midweek in rag? Hmmm :S

Or you could of just invited him to come with you guys in rag tbh, or what else tbh, he has someone in either Eop/Doom that is leaking to him (not even for his clan) just so he can hit a doom vs eop midweek in rag? Hmmm :S

I would never invite someone that left EoP to our events, there is a possibility he had someone giving him the location or something like that.

I would never invite someone that left EoP to our events, there is a possibility he had someone giving him the location or something like that.

Hmm regardless, Doom was getting ragged at this event, idk about Eop but gf anyways.

Hmm regardless, Doom was getting ragged at this event, idk about Eop but gf anyways.

You were getting ragged by someone from a different clan, you had your members returning in granite mauls just to spec and teleport out, get spec and come back.

It was still a fun fight regardless, good fight.

u also had w98OA7c.png

in ur cape, a 88 cb zerk with heavy ballista. told r3ality about it and he said he wasnt in doom but will try deal with it, so works both ways. we get ragged as well as u by randoms.

u also had w98OA7c.png

in ur cape, a 88 cb zerk with heavy ballista. told r3ality about it and he said he wasnt in doom but will try deal with it, so works both ways. we get ragged as well as u by randoms.

Yeah, I don't see his doom cape and have never seen that rsn before, i get where you're going though.

Yeah, I don't see his doom cape and have never seen that rsn before, i get where you're going though.

this pic shows he has a doom cape: 751b32c74d5275567153c5cc5529246f.png

check cape counter. but yh, not saying hes with doom, my point: ppl rag doom and ppl also rag eop. wish it wasnt the case but kids are sad ;/

this pic shows he has a doom cape: 751b32c74d5275567153c5cc5529246f.png

check cape counter. but yh, not saying hes with doom, my point: ppl rag doom and ppl also rag eop. wish it wasnt the case but kids are sad ;/

Was probs an AAO guy or whatever

But yeah, tanks/rag is potato masheryyyyyyyyyy