Founder of Doom/RSW Using His Position to Scam 125M AD Revenue

Ari

You legit dumb? All the flame and broccolied banter you do. Just so you know " I don't off.. I'll be seeing you real soon with my boys. Awaiting that opening trip bro. You don't know me and you should be frightened 

Just so you know.. My boys want this, they want to see your clan dead due to the fact of your rat face. Yes @@Ari you have a rat face but the boys in PoP want to purge and they will get a purge. 

ur a justin beiber mass recruiter, u'd have to come on dmm to even attempt to have a shot at closing me u clueless water boy

ur a justin beiber mass recruiter, u'd have to come on dmm to even attempt to have a shot at closing me u clueless water boy

Hey man think what you want but in the end my boys are coming for you. Talk brown sticky stuff get hit.

You are so clueless on what we have planned for you.

tldr: used his position to say hes close with every pure community leader and will get them to put ads up for free and play Will's server if Will just paid him 125m LMFAO.

You are such a girl its ridiculous. Legit a 10k winners acts like hes still in highschool. Get off these forums broccoli you are making yourself look broccolied.  

You are such a girl its ridiculous. Legit a 10k winners acts like hes still in highschool. Get off these forums broccoli you are making yourself look broccolied.  

MFW.

2d87a12393ee4667e0c8228ce9630d90.png

• 2 weeks later...

why isnt there a topic in "sharkbrew announcements" about all the scummy things the founder of lit has done throughout the years?

why isnt there a topic in "sharkbrew announcements" about all the scummy things the eop ranks have done throughout the years?

why isnt there a topic in "sharkbrew announcements" about all the scummy things the cp ranks have done throughout the years?

why isnt there a topic in "sharkbrew announcements" about all the scummy things the cd ranks have done throughout the years?

why isnt there a topic in "sharkbrew announcements" about all the scummy things bvg has done throughout the years?

why isnt there a topic in "sharkbrew announcements" about the few scummy things adhi has done throughout the years?

how come there is no topic in "sharkbrew announcements" about all the cauliflower brown sticky stuff FS/SV have done?

why isnt there a topic in "sharkbrew announcements" about all the scummy things the founder of lit has done throughout the years?

why isnt there a topic in "sharkbrew announcements" about all the scummy things the eop ranks have done throughout the years?

why isnt there a topic in "sharkbrew announcements" about all the scummy things the cp ranks have done throughout the years?

why isnt there a topic in "sharkbrew announcements" about all the scummy things the cd ranks have done throughout the years?

why isnt there a topic in "sharkbrew announcements" about all the scummy things bvg has done throughout the years?

why isnt there a topic in "sharkbrew announcements" about the few scummy things adhi has done throughout the years?

how come there is no topic in "sharkbrew announcements" about all the cauliflower brown sticky stuff FS/SV have done?

bro get over it doom sucks and is dead l0l quit crying