Please Sort This Out

fireSTAFF

I apologize for the harsh words that I have used in the past, I know I messed up, and want to pay it forward by helping make these forums a better place for everyone to view. Would a moderator or @@Singles please help me out and look through these and start removing all the posts that call members of the community "retards"? My goal is to have zero search results.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

52b49cc5a0d8b63286f027e765464c7b.png

I apologize for the harsh words that I have used in the past, I know I messed up, and want to pay it forward by helping make these forums a better place for everyone to view. Would a moderator or @@Singles please help me out and look through these and start removing all the posts that call members of the community "retards"? My goal is to have zero search results.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

52b49cc5a0d8b63286f027e765464c7b.png

now there is 2 more results for "retards"

@@Break can you please define "old" for me? this was posted on May 1st?? I can't do this alone, I need your help but it seems like you're not even trying?

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/32957-instinct-invite-only-pure-team/page-3?hl=retards&do=findComment&comment=935150

The insult is against a clan not towards a single person.

Just like 95% of the search results over there. 

The insult is against a clan not towards a single person.

Just like 95% of the search results over there. 

What kind of logic are you basing this off of....? Are you saying that if someone calls multiple people "retards" that it's ok, but if someone calls one person a "broccoli" that isn't ok? That type of logic is very flawed. 

What kind of logic are you basing this off of....? Are you saying that if someone calls multiple people "retards" that it's ok, but if someone calls one person a "broccoli" that isn't ok? That type of logic is very flawed. 

2. Personal Insult/Attacks/**Inhumane Content/**Leaking personal information

• Here at Sharkbrew, we're all about the banter but sometimes these can go too far. Insults directed at a person will not be tolerated and a warning point will be given for each incident. 
  • Leaking IRL information will result in an instant ban. 
  • Personal insults to any Mediator+ will result in a warn, no excuse. We're here to help you, please respect the authority. 

Example "KYS", User is a broccoli

2. Personal Insult/Attacks/**Inhumane Content/**Leaking personal information

• Here at Sharkbrew, we're all about the banter but sometimes these can go too far. Insults directed at a person will not be tolerated and a warning point will be given for each incident. 
  • Leaking IRL information will result in an instant ban. 
  • Personal insults to any Mediator+ will result in a warn, no excuse. We're here to help you, please respect the authority. 

Example "KYS", User is a broccoli

So i can say that the entire Sharkbrew rank team is full of retards because I'm not flaming one singular person?

@@fireSTAFF thoughts?