What Clan

!seen TLP 

bro you and @ need to have a hug lol, all you do is come on forums and talk about TLP, they died and were brown sticky stuff, get over it lol

i mean i'd give u a reply about how im over TLP and im happy we closed etc etc but ur literally irrelevant in one of the worst pure clans of all time lmfao 

i mean i'd give u a reply about how im over TLP and im happy we closed etc etc but ur literally irrelevant in one of the worst pure clans of all time lmfao 

imagine being in no clan, and still being on Sharkbrew l0000000l 

btw TLP is still dead lol

l000l no1 cares about ur 1 room house third world country citizen

l00000l he just realized i make more than him so he defends himself l0000000l 

bro tlp died just get over it bro, you and your bf can hug each other and cry all night while eating malteseres lmfaoo

l00000l he just realized i make more than him so he defends himself l0000000l

bro tlp died just get over it bro, you and your bf can hug each other and cry all night while eating malteseres lmfaoo

l00l min wage in the greatest country on the earth is more than what u consider bank in the brown sticky stuffhole country ur in

l00l min wage in the greatest country on the earth is more than what u consider bank in the brown sticky stuffhole country ur in

wtf are you even talking about 4ner lmfao, a min wage here balances out from 11-18$/hr. 18 dollars more an hour than you earn a week l000000l  keep selling rune scims on runescape to try and balance your economy out lmfao. 

btw TLP is fucking dead, quote me if you agree xD

wtf are you even talking about 4ner lmfao, a min wage here balances out from 11-18$/hr. 18 dollars more an hour than you earn a week l000000l keep selling rune scims on runescape to try and balance your economy out lmfao.

btw TLP is fucking dead, quote me if you agree xD

l00l nice gdp u commie

l00l nice gdp u commie

For a population of roughly 5.6 million people, having a GDP of $259 billion USD, is a positive outcome. In the Netherlands the GDP per capita is much smaller than my country, with almost 7k more in USD per capita, that being said is of course understandable since being a smaller country with 10 million people less than the Netherlands. Btw, the unemployment rate is worse than my country, where the Netherlands is at 6,9% and in my country its at 6,6%. 

So, all in all, you can say my country wins xD and TLP is still dead, quote if TLP is dead again :)

For a population of roughly 5.6 million people, having a GDP of $259 billion USD, is a positive outcome. In the Netherlands the GDP per capita is much smaller than my country, with almost 7k more in USD per capita, that being said is of course understandable since being a smaller country with 10 million people less than the Netherlands. Btw, the unemployment rate is worse than my country, where the Netherlands is at 6,9% and in my country its at 6,6%.

So, all in all, you can say my country wins xD and TLP is still dead, quote if TLP is dead again :)

lmfa00p nice essay didnt read cd dead

you dont have the brain capacity to read and comprehend it xD

the irony of you saying CD is dead lol, were still open, what about TLP though? l0000l

eop is my clan why bring up dead clans lmfao i smoked u many times thank

cd bado