What Clan

I would be surprised if you put up a aftermath after today. Heard you pulled 20 and lost every fight...

Wouldn't surprise me if CD Closed before. with a 0-10 losing streak in clanwars, avoid every fight and sits on weekend trips but cant compete in p2p, or anything in clanwars. Noice. 

Wouldn't surprise me if CD Closed before. with a 0-10 losing streak in clanwars, avoid every fight and sits on weekend trips but cant compete in p2p, or anything in clanwars. Noice. 

are u fucking high lmfao pipe down rat

are u fucking high lmfao pipe down rat

calm down little guy else your little XLPC rivals might have an helping hand.

!seen TLP

bro you and @ need to have a hug lol, all you do is come on forums and talk about TLP, they died and were brown sticky stuff, get over it lol

lmfao third world country citizen piping up again?

Ub

damn all those rivalries u started coming back to bite you in the arse?

doubt

mediocre clans using another clans teamcape just gives our members a challenge, considering 1 clan never gets us in a competitive rivalry, multiple should do the trick