Supremacy Saturday Fiesta Ft More Action then everyone, IR/Doom/Rage/AAO dead as always

Hebi

:^)

Funny you talk about triggered when i made u the #1 supremacy hater, u literally suck foes dick but still hate supremacy because of me LOOL

l00l. Mfw 1. U think ur the reason I hate sup and 2. U take anything anyone says online serious. Holy beta lmfao

l00l. Mfw 1. U think ur the reason I hate sup and 2. U take anything anyone says online serious. Holy beta lmfao

Do you even know the meaning of beta? Beta is when u dickride ur rivals after losing to them 

Ur the defenition of beta buddy

Do you even know the meaning of beta? Beta is when u dickride ur rivals after losing to them 

Ur the defenition of beta buddy

That'd be true if we lost, we don't lose. Unlike supremacy who loses every weekend with their '30 tigers' justin beiber ass pull. Btw ur closing after ur anniversary because 3at is going for 4 months, sucks to be u LMAOOO

U lost lmao

In what reality do you live in lmao, this is the most 1 sided rivalry Supremacy has ever had. You pull 20, we pull 40, you hug singles and get smashed in multi, you even lose in singles. 

Pull higher and fight my clan

In what reality do you live in lmao, this is the most 1 sided rivalry Supremacy has ever had. You pull 20, we pull 40, you hug singles and get smashed in multi, you even lose in singles.

Pull higher and fight my clan

Again u lost