What happens now?

Amir

It's ok bro you can be my fan boy. Let me take you under my wing ill make you great.

@@Acid you know who this random is l0l?

I'll pass on your offer tyvm. Keep calling for assistance Cause you clearly can't handle me lmao

I need assistance in finding out who you are and where you belong lmfao. yikes

CqtxOYI.gif

Yawn.

You're honestly wasting my time with this weak ass banter. So I'll make this my last reply. I actually do have a history on here fyi, but you don't see me bragging about it to people on a mmorpg fansite like a basement dwelling virgin with pubes hanging under my chin like you who takes this game way too seriously like it's your life.

You can keep quoting me about your irrelevant history to make me care all you want, but at the end of the day I don't give a brown sticky stuff and frankly anybody who still reading this dead topic don't either. Sorry to break it to you. Have a good one.

Yawn.

You're honestly wasting my time with this weak ass banter. So I'll make this my last reply. I actually do have a history on here fyi, but you don't see me bragging about it to people on a mmorpg fansite like a basement dwelling virgin with pubes hanging under my chin like you who takes this game way too seriously like it's your life.

You can keep quoting me about your irrelevant history to make me care all you want, but at the end of the day I don't give a brown sticky stuff and frankly anybody who still reading this dead topic don't either. Sorry to break it to you. Have a good one.

You sound like someones whos been broken on an mmorpg fansite lol stay ez loser.

tumblr_ny7ycnD8qY1unwageo1_250.gif