Special Forces Mother's Day Beating Pop Till Trip End FT Snipe Teams/Flawless.

Control Pker

oQi2HE0.gif

Special Forces Peaks 40 man pull to the F2P Sunday Wilderness Tussle With Pop. 

As we all know we took 3 Win's versus pop leaving them with no wins for today. We did a very good job today and  didnt even drop past 30 people on any of our fights!Pop was sitting at corp hill killing scouts for 20minutes then finally rushed to find themselves in Lumbridge. We faught them a second time which seemed close but was crashed early stages to where pop was cleared to singles then they ran away from us at 13 portals to singles. The Last Fight was in clusters where we concentrated pop and we cocked them at corp with ir running around headless. 

Special Forces 3-0's Pop in the Wilderness. It was an easy day. 

tHAAf1o.png

Shoutouts

To BT For not coming out today pulling only 10 ingame, good jobs boys- Www.sf-rs.com

To Pop, I made you sit at varrock dummies today massing for 1 hour after mass was over. You really can't pull. Drop the 75+ cb pures or else you'll slump harder.

To Flawless, I seen you out there but i do realise we pulled double your opts. Great prep win for you but we are still training :)

To IR, You guys need to close with that 25 man pull. You got cocked by everyone and its embarrassing that you showed up for xlpc fights. 

tHAAf1o.png

6e6b8c2b2f8fc372e5473ce090a1c665.png

14c1a5a781bea37f9e59766448b7246f.png

3276dad4070c429c489a32f08cdb0278.png

09b052df8e3cd5cf7e068ce049b02cce.png

f1dfba3b631407907b3c2935f9cd8056.png

tHAAf1o.png

Lmao Control you need to relax we ended it was unnofficial. Disgusting how we managed to manhandle you with 25people

Unofficial my ass broccoli, headless ir running around good work you did fuck all l0l You cant even attack us broccoli without pop holding your hand. 

Was easy. 

Unofficial my ass broccoli, headless ir running around good work you did fuck all l0l You cant even attack us broccoli without pop holding your hand. 

Was easy. 

Oh man, propaganda machine in full kick. 

On this episode of w18 massers, how long will SF v99 last?

Put the mains away btw, ty for free rune sets

Its so funny that you vid you guys losing... lets go...

1:00: You start to lose to PoP then you run south 

4:00 after a rather fun fight you start losing again and once again... walk south running from PoP

5:00 NICE CUT, another fight that you lost. You rather prefer viding yourself returning than the actual fight. I guess thats a 3x0 so far...

8:00 running south again...?

8:40 the exact moment where PoP turned the tides and gotcha on C.A. I miss the rest of the recording

======================

At the end i dont really care about this propaganda losing topic. Every clan knows what happened, but if you think you can make some new recruits then keep doing it, if anything, it just gives PoP a more numerous challenger

Oh man, propaganda machine in full kick. 

On this episode of w18 massers, how long will SF v99 last?

Put the mains away btw, ty for free rune sets

Your clan is dead if you're pulling 25. 

Your p2p video is brown sticky stuff, you wouldnt even come close to SF quality in p2p ever. 

Its so funny that you vid you guys losing... lets go...

1:00: You start to lose to PoP then you run south 

4:00 after a rather fun fight you start losing again and once again... walk south running from PoP

5:00 NICE CUT, another fight that you lost. You rather prefer viding yourself returning than the actual fight. I guess thats a 3x0 so far...

8:00 running south again...?

8:40 the exact moment where PoP turned the tides and gotcha on C.A. I miss the rest of the recording

======================

At the end i dont really care about this propaganda losing topic. Every clan knows what happened, but if you think you can make some new recruits then keep doing it, if anything, it just gives PoP a more numerous challenger

Didnt read, broccoli you lost all of your fights and now you're crying boohooo. You had some world 308 snipe team, snipe us and then lost. 

Stfu kangaroo. 

It's fine your members know the truth :)

yeah they know you lost horrible. Thats why they spammed poop is brown sticky stuff l0l 

cute losing+teaming topic lmao

ur also dead more than ur alive in ur own fucking video lmfao 

f242670956e9e8f8686c1aadaf936aab.gif

where did i lose in that video? tell me please? 

Retards actually think SF brings mains you're fucking cauliflower @@Chief Mike

l0000000000000l 

Your clan is dead if you're pulling 25. 

Your p2p video is brown sticky stuff, you wouldnt even come close to SF quality in p2p ever. 

Didnt read, broccoli you lost all of your fights and now you're crying boohooo. You had some world 308 snipe team, snipe us and then lost. 

Stfu kangaroo. 

yeah they know you lost horrible. Thats why they spammed poop is brown sticky stuff l0l 

where did i lose in that video? tell me please? 

Retards actually think SF brings mains you're fucking cauliflower @@Chief Mike

l0000000000000l 

If you read my topic you would see where i saw you and your clan dying.

You are such a kiddo

@@Taelover

@@Energy

POP please try to follow the combat caps. It's actually pathetic that you're trying to win a rivalry by bringing mains and accounts past the combat cap.

Placing tanks within your clump to reduce damage to your pures:

OHfA7D5.png

fc7d18de50d1c1e83e5b4affdbe615eb.png

Having mains attack our pures:

f1bcb133051c8dbb82b0a6f651b53b38.gif

M75cDdc.png

@@Flurky The reason why we stick low wildy is we're smart and to force your clan to play by the rules.

Just so you know SF was an LPC clan before it closed. We had all near maxed accounts for the LPC bracket. 

Trust us you don't want to play dirty with us ;)  It's the same core that is part of the clan, so play by the rules or your clan will be killed. 

To IR: @@Chief Mike

Wtf is your clan? LPC or XLPC? I just think you're a failed clan that can't compete in the LPC scene, so they come to the XLPC scene to be able to compete and even with accounts past the XLPC bracket you get cleared. Stick to a scene and make your members train up. You got cleared by doom today in the LPC p2p scene. (Trust me I was there on my LPC acc with Doom :) ) Don't pipe up retards.

Also no one is gonna watch your brown sticky stuff 480p vid made with windows movie maker in 2k17. Here's what p2p in LPC looks like with a good clan.

@@Taelover

@@Energy

POP please try to follow the combat caps. It's actually pathetic that you're trying to win a rivalry by bringing mains and accounts past the combat cap.

OHfA7D5.png

M75cDdc.png

Just so you know SF was an LPC clan before it closed. We had all near maxed accounts for the LPC bracket. Trust us you don't want to play dirty with us ;) It's the same core that is part of the clan, so play by the rules or your clan will be killed.

Wtf is your clan? LPC or XLPC? I just think you're a failed clan that can't compete in the LPC scene, so they come to the XLPC scene to be able to compete and even with accounts past the XLPC bracket you get cleared. Stick to a scene and make your members train up. You got cleared by doom today in the LPC p2p scene. (Trust me I was there on my LPC acc with Doom :) ) Don't pipe up retards.

Also no one is gonna watch your brown sticky stuff 480p vid made with windows movie maker in 2k17. Here's what p2p in LPC looks like with a good clan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXXZ3GCqwDI

I don't care for any of this xlpc drama but if a clan is bringing mains you know you can depute their topic right?

@@Taelover

@@Energy

OHfA7D5.png

M75cDdc.png

Just so you know SF was an LPC clan before it closed. We had all near maxed accounts for the LPC bracket. Trust us you don't want to play dirty with us ;)  It's the same core that is part of the clan, so play by the rules or your clan will be killed.

legit there is 2 mains in sf capes in that pic LMFAOOO there is not one pic with pop mains we dont bring mains. Your clan is brown sticky stuff and you will soon learn 

legit there is 2 mains in sf capes in that pic LMFAOOO there is not one pic with pop mains we dont bring mains. Your clan is brown sticky stuff and you will soon learn 

Thoughts on the accounts past combat bracket? If you're an XLPC bring XLPC accounts don't suck off LPCs to have a cape number boost. 

@@Taelover

@@Energy

OHfA7D5.png

M75cDdc.png

@@Flurky The reason why we stick low wildy is we're smart and to force your clan to play by the rules.

Just so you know SF was an LPC clan before it closed. We had all near maxed accounts for the LPC bracket. 

Trust us you don't want to play dirty with us ;)  It's the same core that is part of the clan, so play by the rules or your clan will be killed. 

l00000000000000000000000000000000000l

literally in ur own fucking gif there is a main in ur cape attacking pop members

309d0a291e3e08c3b3abc8d7ce81439c.png

Don't make me go digging for the 15 mains you had but I will if you want

Thoughts on the accounts past combat bracket? If you're an XLPC bring XLPC accounts don't suck off LPCs to have a cape number boost. 

Thought's on teaming whilst having the exact same CB levels as us and still losing?

take ur fucking beat down like a man and stop making excuses for why ur clan lost

d11ec56935d7268cfc79006965ae2161.jpg

6dfd00c58196328dce74c6750df394c6.jpg

efa821546c8b402bf187cfb79fba9668.png

Also worth noting every single one of your ranks multi logged to compete onto lpc accounts/tanks

13d5cd82b3487543b0fd2968d6ea369e.png

956e084d88dbd18840fffddb36df6e8d.png

Thought's on teaming whilst having the exact same CB levels as us and still losing?

take ur fucking beat down like a man and stop making excuses for why ur clan lost

d11ec56935d7268cfc79006965ae2161.jpg

6dfd00c58196328dce74c6750df394c6.jpg

efa821546c8b402bf187cfb79fba9668.png

Also worth noting every single one of your ranks multi logged to compete onto lpc accounts/tanks

13d5cd82b3487543b0fd2968d6ea369e.png

956e084d88dbd18840fffddb36df6e8d.png

Idk if you're blind but the main in rune chain and guthix full helm in our cape is a scout---> It's like lvl 100 and shouldn't be able to hit your acc if it's xlpc. It only attacks other raggers which is why it is skulled. In none of the pictures you posted do u see a main in OUR cape attacking your pure. They're not ours. SF doesn't bring mains to compete. 

2) We won you were pushed to singles in all of our fights. You attempted to team with the SNIIIIPE team but it failed when flawless attacked them from behind and they got pushed with you to singles. 

We don't make excuses and we don't cheat to attempt to win, obviously you tried to cheat but it failed horribly.

Idk if you're blind but the main in rune chain and guthix full helm in our cape is a scout---> It's like lvl 100 and shouldn't be able to hit your acc if it's xlpc. It only attacks other raggers which is why it is skulled. In none of the pictures you posted do u see a main in OUR cape attacking your pure. They're not ours. SF doesn't bring mains to compete. 

2) We won you were pushed to singles in all of our fights. You attempted to team with the SNIIIIPE team but it failed when flawless attacked them from behind and they got pushed with you to singles. 

We don't make excuses and we don't cheat to attempt to win, obviously you tried to cheat but it failed horribly.

I think we both know it was 87 cb and was attacking pop members, skulled, praying range ect

You got dicked all day and in one fight you were up 7 and started losing and then called flawless very justin beiber

just stop lol you might think you have a chance in this rivalry but if you want your clan to be around for the summer I'd pipe the fuck down my friend.

I think we both know it was 87 cb and was attacking pop members, skulled, praying range ect

just stop lol you might think you have a chance in this rivalry but if you want your clan to be around for the summer I'd pipe the fuck down my friend.

LOL? lvl 87? Flurk is a pure-- look it up. You must be broccolied, and even if it was lvl 87, our fights are all between lvl 10-15 wild which means it shouldnt be able to attack any xLPC (lvl 72-77 is all it can attack). 

Go suck some more LPC dicks because IK u cant manage to force them to do 4 hrs straight of F2P which is why u can't pull on Saturday LOLOLOL

LOL? lvl 87? Flurk is a pure-- look it up. You must be broccolied, and even if it was lvl 87, our fights are all between lvl 10-15 wild which means it shouldnt be able to attack any xLPC (lvl 72-77 is all it can attack). 

Go suck some more LPC dicks because IK u cant manage to force them to do 4 hrs straight of F2P which is why u can't pull on Saturday LOLOLOL