IRL adaptation of doom at our prep yesterday

Koed Beastly

You're a strange person that thinks about doom a lot

I'm under the influence of a substantial amount of certain illegal substances most of the time

I'm a foreigner aswell :)

Doom is dead (HPC)

-> Crawls out of their graves 

-> Claims to be a top tier clan and reviver of the LPC scene

-> Behaves toxic towards me

-> Gets bullied by me until they close (again)

Okay gonna stop u right their lmfao

Sv has always slumped eop whenever they were pures

U can ask anyone except delusional oldschooler

And OT: doom is fucking trash lmfao

The man has spoken.

I agree Doom is fucking trash

You act like it was easy for you lmao. You barely won the first round and only did cause we choked. Got smashed the second round and we fucked up massively last round. Guarantee that does not happen again in a re match.

^ this

shut the fuck up tomato stop acting so cocky 

Doom is fucking brown sticky stuff like how do they not know that? & @@R3ALITY stfu will all ur bullbrown sticky stuff excuse, every fuckin time doom loses theres always a bullbrown sticky stuff reason or excuse for ur brown sticky stuff clan. I hope ur clan closes soon.

Thats what happens when howe calls instead of me, movements were brown sticky stuff piling was brown sticky stuff i feel like doom would've won this if they actually hit the 3 man clumps mf was getting into lmfao. Regardless I'm happy to see misfits take the dub on this one, i told them to prep u guys for the past 3 months their like 'we don't prep 1 server clans' I'm like 'fearless x4' 'try to prep cd' 'prep strike team multiple times' 'shall i go on?' these niggas said 'its different with p2p 1 server clans' lmfao.

Thats what happens when howe calls instead of me, movements were brown sticky stuff piling was brown sticky stuff i feel like doom would've won this if they actually hit the 3 man clumps mf was getting into lmfao. Regardless I'm happy to see misfits take the dub on this one, i told them to prep u guys for the past 3 months their like 'we don't prep 1 server clans' I'm like 'fearless x4' 'try to prep cd' 'prep strike team multiple times' 'shall i go on?' these niggas said 'its different with p2p 1 server clans' lmfao.

ur trash

Why didn't they let you main call? the hell lol

Ryan was the only caller,i wasnt there lmao

Why didn't they let you main call? the hell lol

He doesnt only me ryan and remy if hes on call p2p and neither me or remy were there

Ryan was the only caller,i wasnt there lmao

He doesnt only me ryan and remy if hes on call p2p and neither me or remy were there

:s when control was there me and control called east/west on weekends and ryan backed up when 1 of us died. At preps i do call aswell.

Gj Misfits

:s when control was there me and control called east/west on weekends and ryan backed up when 1 of us died. At preps i do call aswell.

You're irrelevant, don't act as if you call.

Calling midweeks doesnt mean u call preps lol. Yes, you called p2p midweeks at lavas and 50's but only you and control rlly did those l0l