how eop lost a 1v1 even opts

Whisky

We pulled 135 while you pulled 55 out 80 signed up on your anni and opening trip and you expect anyone 1 to take a topic serious from a guy who's dad doesnt even have legs l0l plz just stop. 

@ youre dumb your number just keeps going up and up on how much you pulled lmfao justin beiber 3 clans i hope you pulled 100+ 

@ youre dumb your number just keeps going up and up on how much you pulled lmfao justin beiber 3 clans i hope you pulled 100+ 

no "clan" closed into us, 90% of fs arent in eop same with op we only got the few ex eop to rejoin others went to rage(yes rage not fatality lol) brown sticky stuff clan

Ok the difference between 135, which is what we had in game, and the 130 on TS is really not much lmfao. Either way ur dads legs are still missing and you guys legit pulled 55 out of 80 signups on ur anni after a 2 month preparation. Crisis clan. 

Ok the difference between 135, which is what we had in game, and the 130 on TS is really not much lmfao. Either way ur dads legs are still missing and you guys legit pulled 55 out of 80 signups on ur anni after a 2 month preparation. Crisis clan. 

3 clans 1 pull not hard to hit 100 + btw