Oh no Fatality

debb

Lmfao they pulled 50 on their 2 month hiatus that was supposed to be their anniversary trip. God bless that clan, wasted 2 years there. Glad I'm on the winning side that can pull 120 on a weekend that isn't even our anni and do 40 vs 40 preps with our own pull because we pull so much.

FeelsGoodMan

Lmfao they pulled 50 on their 2 month hiatus that was supposed to be their anniversary trip. God bless that clan, wasted 2 years there. Glad I'm on the winning side that can pull 120 on a weekend that isn't even our anni and do 40 vs 40 preps with our own pull because we pull so much.

FeelsGoodMan

Lmfao imagine joining a clan that doxed you and be a slave for little nick who got kicked from fatality l0l!

Lmfao imagine joining a clan that doxed you and be a slave for little nick who got kicked from Fatality l0l!

Your propaganda doesn't work on someone who has seen your transparent leader boards and leadership. All of FI wanted Nick as Leader except for you and Jons. Bruins and Josh bent the knee and once you guys tried to deny him he slumped your clan with one LB leak. You think people will come show up irl because someone is 'doxed' fucking eat your socks broccoli l0l. I'm scared that someone knows my name on the internet when I openly tell people, oh no!

LOL lizard

Your propaganda doesn't work on someone who has seen your transparent leader boards and leadership. All of FI wanted Nick as Leader except for you and Jons. Bruins and Josh bent the knee and once you guys tried to deny him he slumped your clan with one LB leak. You think people will come show up irl because someone is 'doxed' fucking eat your socks broccoli l0l. I'm scared that someone knows my name on the internet when I openly tell people, oh no!

LOL lizard

You wanna friggin box irl guy?

LOL lizard

who is 'you'? im not couck this account gets used by 8 people lmfao. No one in Fi wanted Nick as leader EVER. lmfao the kid pmed Chris asking for help and Chris came on ts the day after laughing at him. You cried on ts 24/7 when nick doxed you little bitch shut up LOL

Nice gf btw i'll text her later if u quote me again

who is 'you'? im not couck this account gets used by 8 people lmfao. No one in Fi wanted Nick as leader EVER. lmfao the kid pmed Chris asking for help and Chris came on ts the day after laughing at him. You cried on ts 24/7 when nick doxed you little bitch shut up LOL

Nice gf btw i'll text her later if u quote me again

Lmfao who are you actually trying to fool. Bruins and Josh both wanted him as leader since I spoke to both of them. You lizard boy didn't with Jons l0l. You keep trying to spread this false rumor that no one even acknowledges that Nick doxed me l0l. I hope you know that knowing someone's irl name isn't gonna do brown sticky stuff just like your clan this weekend siging up 80 and pulling 50 LOL. Listen to Rich and the other legends who connect to IRC just to say in rank chan to close because you guys are brown sticky stuffters. He moved on to other games because FI is so brown sticky stuff since 2013 peak rofl.

You lost to 2 different sides of EoP's pull today l0l

Lmfao who are you actually trying to fool. Bruins and Josh both wanted him as leader since I spoke to both of them. You lizard boy didn't with Jons l0l. You keep trying to spread this false rumor that no one even acknowledges that Nick doxed me l0l. I hope you know that knowing someone's irl name isn't gonna do brown sticky stuff just like your clan this weekend siging up 80 and pulling 50 LOL. Listen to Rich and the other legends who connect to IRC just to say in rank chan to close because you guys are brown sticky stuffters. He moved on to other games because FI is so brown sticky stuff since 2013 peak rofl.

You lost to 2 different sides of EoP's pull today l0l

? No they didn't go ask them right now u dumbfuck. Stop acting like ur more than a gfx slave lmfao. Rich is a troll if you didn't know. Well you wouldn't know since u don't know any relevant people but that's okay.

Im texting ur gf tonight when i get back just because you quoted me goodluck.

? No they didn't go ask them right now u dumbfuck. Stop acting like ur more than a gfx slave lmfao. Rich is a troll if you didn't know. Well you wouldn't know since u don't know any relevant people but that's okay.

u live in belgium LOL dumb lizard

Lmfao I spoke with them in the moment you can't fool anyone you dumb iguana. Rich isn't a troll and neither is Kevin and they both acknowledge how dogbrown sticky stuff FI is. Even Jons stepped down from the stress of losing all the preps and to be with his girl IRL. You know nothing l0l. They all moved on since FI can't be #1 ever again.

The only thing your texting is a plastic surgeon to fix your ugly ass lizard face l0l. Cock era worst FI era.

Lmfao I spoke with them in the moment you can't fool anyone you dumb iguana. Rich isn't a troll and neither is Kevin and they both acknowledge how dogbrown sticky stuff FI is. Even Jons stepped down from the stress of losing all the preps and to be with his girl IRL. You know nothing l0l. They all moved on since FI can't be #1 ever again.

The only thing your texting is a plastic surgeon to fix your ugly ass lizard face l0l. Cock era worst FI era.

Jons is on irc/ts/ingame right now? So is kev? lmfao. Rich is only done because he litterally destroyed every clan on this game (when eop was pulling 8 btw with @@Murd as hc LOL) 

Lmao if u think anyone wanted that justin beiber aussie as leader. Kid faked being a bodybuilder lmfao. It's okay though keep sucking his dick when hes the one that doxed you and made you cry like a little bitch.

Enjoy the texts tonight when i get home lmfao