Outburst Kings of 2v1 Wednesday Ft. BT+FL

ruxso

we demolished you at ca but i dont post on sb lol you guys are fucking broccolied asf bt and flawless teaming? when did that ever happen today flawless focused us the whole fight keep piping up and ill hunt/kill you simple 

yeah you cant post on sb kid all you did was get cleared and forced to rg 3x LMAO you did not demolish anything son

L000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000L "THE BOOT" LMAOOOO can confirm you almost gave me gps to stay LMAO ty ez gp

booted alongside benny and pbear lmfao was ez

how do i get rage locs in 2k17 for the low cmon now ima actually rag you this week buddy :) you will see "mr originalz" in your trip :o

you think we give a fuck? You want me to send you an extra pair of jeans?

Offing each other and focusing Outburst every fight? If that ain't teaming then idk what teaming is lol smokeddddddd

Outburst winner join today click the sig below  :wub:

We attacked BT everywhere, also can you stop saying that Flawless teamed we never team. The only time we teamed up was against POP that had snipe and weston in them.

We attacked BT everywhere, also can you stop saying that Flawless teamed we never team. The only time we teamed up was against POP that had snipe and weston in them.

every fight you rushed and focused us, not that it matters cause we kept winning

?

I always see mass teles during xlpc vids (all clans btw), cause it's lower lvl i guess and new/poorer kids?? U vets. gotta teach them to have some clan pride, u fight for the clan, u die for the clan, no fucking pussy bois

Kids get kicked for that brown sticky stuff in lpc lol