Fatality officialy launches clothing line: ft whisky/slushpuppy

As of today May 28th the clothing line officially starts. If you ever wanted to be cool irl this is ur time to shine. Query [FI]Joseph or [FI]Whisky on how to purchase those items.

Our first piece of clothing is:    Fatality hat

4bBZKDJ.png

description: It`s a black hat, with the text Fatality in beautifull green on it.

Our second item in the shop is: A Fatality shirt

3CROEry.png

description: It`s a gray shirt with the text Fatality on it in dark green.

Our factory have been busy with making those clothes, but if you have suggestions about what would look awesome aswell then drop it down here. Our factory will also be making a red lifting t-shirt with the text ''June 2nd: Rivalry winner Fatality'' and this text will be in light green.

We also will be sharing 5% of our profit with Slushpuppy, so he can keep his site running good and not be dependend of brown sticky stuff clans like EOP like he was when RSW was there.

Ain't nobody buying anything with Fatality written on it lmao

Yo STFU (read further, i'm joking lal)

Do u also sell custom made design?

For me it should say:

List of clans I've closed on OSRS 

- Dome

-Slumptality

:P  :P  :P 

Yo STFU (read further, i'm joking lal)

Do u also sell custom made design?

For me it should say:

List of clans I've closed on OSRS 

- Dome

-Slumptality

:P  :P  :P 

bro mistfits is dead. Haven`t seen you piping up lately, seems like every clan is doing better then dissapearedFists * I mean mistfists

bro mistfits is dead. Haven`t seen you piping up lately, seems like every clan is doing better then dissapearedFists * I mean mistfists

You pulled 35 people yesterday and call us dissapearfits?

God fucking bless what are you using? 

Delusional AF

Mfw when fi winning a prep is considered winning a rivalry in their clan after getting bricked by EoP for over a decade.

P.S and they still gonna lose.

over a decade? eop decided to bring mains all of 2016 and some how won the community over that making every reject of every clan join you to get where you are today.

over a decade? eop decided to bring mains all of 2016 and some how won the community over that making every reject of every clan join you to get where you are today.

I hardly understood what you typed but come at me with something better than that bro. EoP doesn't need mains and we are proving that to every clan in the scene right now. If you are not too new in fatality, you will remember that FI was the first of all clans to bring mains because you guys couldn't compete with EoP so Nippon Q was forced to call up his squad to help fatality. You guys started the whole main thing so don't even go there.

Have a nice day.