Post A More Iconic Fight, I'll wait

Romance

jX9hE51.png

i guess the "most iconic" fight involves having the other clan let you get a regroup (four times) just to give you a chance. who gets regroups in clan wars lmao.

A FOE rank having delusions of grandeur. Take the loss on the chin and move on with your life.

I was in for fi. I usually call them out for playing the victim card but legit 20+ ppl got hit off lmao

There were ppl dcing on both sides and invites on both sides, which is why FI failed to dispute our victory & Jagex sent us to finals with FO

Stfu tomato

There were ppl dcing on both sides and invites on both sides, which is why FI failed to dispute our victory & Jagex sent us to finals with FO

Stfu tomato

ya rofl so if jagex doesnt overturn the victory its legit. gratz fi on your totally legitimate 2013 jcup victory congratulations congratulations  

ya rofl so if jagex doesnt overturn the victory its legit. gratz fi on your totally legitimate 2013 jcup victory congratulations congratulations

Nah but ppl dced on both sides and both clans had invites...they cant use the ddos excuse, which was my point.

Nah but ppl dced on both sides and both clans had invites...they cant use the ddos excuse, which was my point.

If you haven't realized yet that your sad excuse of a clan will literally do whatever it takes to win ex ddosing, bringing mains then idk what to tell you buddy

If you haven't realized yet that your sad excuse of a clan will literally do whatever it takes to win ex ddosing, bringing mains then idk what to tell you buddy

i hope you enjoy your weekend, just remember that im the reason your clan wont be able to do anything this weekend. ;)