Saturday: Home Sweet Home ft. 1v2 TWICE (Rage+FO)

del

Wasn't foe +rage vs eop it was foe vs rage eop crashed and rage focused whoever had more at the time, if u check rage povs you clearly see us switching between eop/foe multiple times :P gf tho u guys did end up winning the fight once foe got cleared.

Wasn't foe +rage vs eop it was foe vs rage eop crashed and rage focused whoever had more at the time, if u check rage povs you clearly see us switching between eop/foe multiple times :P gf tho u guys did end up winning the fight once foe got cleared.

Nah stfu u constantly tried to sandwich us funny seeing you take dooms cock out of ur mouth now and sucking up to all the clans u brown sticky stuff talked

Nah stfu u constantly tried to sandwich us funny seeing you take dooms cock out of ur mouth now and sucking up to all the clans u brown sticky stuff talked

Rage doesn't have many enemies not trying to make any for them, also i talked brown sticky stuff to eop/cd/foe etc in doom bc they talked brown sticky stuff to us, i personally couldn't give a fuck about talking brown sticky stuff to clans anymore, its not serious lmfao. the second i left doom every clan hit me up to join them after piping up, they aren't rlly talking brown sticky stuff to you individually their talking brown sticky stuff to your clan. Anyways ill always have my haters idm it.

Rage doesn't have many enemies not trying to make any for them, also i talked brown sticky stuff to eop/cd/foe etc in doom bc they talked brown sticky stuff to us, i personally couldn't give a fuck about talking brown sticky stuff to clans anymore, its not serious lmfao. the second i left doom every clan hit me up to join them after piping up, they aren't rlly talking brown sticky stuff to you individually their talking brown sticky stuff to your clan. Anyways ill always have my haters idm it.

looks like an apology letter

I'll forward this to eop internal affairs