[EoP] Sunday: 97 Pirates Remain Undefeated

17_

what u expect from a kid who loses hair irl over a virtual paint game about magicians and archers?

nbyUveD.png

"losing hair"

@ losing hair over kissing men irl and stressing that the internet found out l0l

he kicked the potato masher leading him again rn l0l the irony

@@Erik thinks we didn't come out to dwarves when we were at gap/gdz and he believes holymemes l0l

I've got eyes myself. You avoided us all trip spamming inside corp just to teleport out and get gwased in a 50 man clump. What was your point again? I forgot feed me some eop propaganda again please.

I've got eyes myself. You avoided us all trip spamming inside corp just to teleport out and get gwased in a 50 man clump. What was your point again? I forgot feed me some eop propaganda again please.

@@Erik uk im real with u 100%, you guys tried to gwas us at CA and ended up all tele'ing out and we spammed you until you logged out and Holymemes tried to say u guys were trying to get prayer l0l

My guy, we were at GDZ waiting for you and your leadership tried telling you that we don't wanna fight. You're gonna tell me that our propaganda was we pulled 97 today and didn't wanna fight? comeon bruh

lol get reeled bald ass

@@Erik uk im real with u 100%, you guys tried to gwas us at CA and ended up all tele'ing out and we spammed you until you logged out and Holymemes tried to say u guys were trying to get prayer l0l

My guy, we were at GDZ waiting for you and your leadership tried telling you that we don't wanna fight. You're gonna tell me that our propaganda was we pulled 97 today and didn't wanna fight? comeon bruh

You're talking about a different hit. The first one is the one you guys retaliated and we bailed because you had +20. The second hit you were inside corp, got baited into teleporting to ca and got fucked in a 50 man clump, no recovering from that.

No one ever said anything about anyone getting prayer what are you on about?

Also; so what you're tryna tell me is that you started with 97 eop and ended with 60 spamming "last clan standing"? Sounds like a hell of an achievement dropping 35 members in 2 hours rofl

^ Now that is me being real.

You're talking about a different hit. The first one is the one you guys retaliated and we bailed because you had +20. The second hit you were inside corp, got baited into teleporting to ca and got fucked in a 50 man clump, no recovering from that.

Also; so what you're tryna tell me is that you started with 97 eop and ended with 60 spamming "last clan standing"? Sounds like a hell of an achievement dropping 35 members in 2 hours rofl

no.

[sun:07:49:34:PM] <holydreams> we went to recharge prayer

good try cute lil lower tier erik

No no @@Erik. Your leader legit makes lunch for mine. "we bailed because you had +20" so you accept that loss.

You claim you fucked us in the clump but look at my vid, everyone dipped and ONCE AGAIN we are the last ones at Chaos Altar. You guys hit and run away or tele out and take the L.

Every clan is going to peak and every clan is going to have members leaving to go eat / irl things to do. You guys didn't even make a topic past 3 trips bro, please explain. I have 10 min+ vids of us just destroying you guys while you release only pic topics but no aftermath?

It's pretty cute to see all these EOP going in on me like I give a fuck. Bruh I just fucked your clan in a 50 man after a retirement in Australia. Goodnight

dont kid urself, a kid who stresses over rs doesnt do anything irl lmfao