Zerg Unit Slays Sunday, Ft EOP RD SUP AND LT

James

Hn3ku4A.png

26 Zerglings appeared this morning / evening to fuck brown sticky stuff up.

S/o to leet tactics for a decent pull

S/o to the lost members in authority

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuBMl5_InXM

2HNWKN7.png

34XQKNs.png

OYi5LSD.png

mBLmZ16.png

Too start of the trip we got hit buy authority down 10 in single l0ll, However we ran north and joined a little cluster with Supremacy Leet Tactics and Authority. With Lt in the center of it we sat west with bows focusing supremacy, they got pushed to brown sticky stuff. We got south of them with our bows getting kills every second was confused what was going on. Continued pushing them towards ss, where we turned around to focus the cluster and saw that it had been ended.

ixgAE0X.png

uE1OTFZ.png

w8VQ6Yn.png

9Z6xbdj.png

WPDTE7p.png

LnAlegn.png

RBkb0Ec.png

J6ax3zl.png

CXus0gv.png

2HNWKN7.png

34XQKNs.png

Lt were still up here at mossies, being down 6 we asked them for a pkri. They went and defended, we quickly rushed in and focused near the rocks, got 10 easy bangs within 20 seconds and took the advantage, continued the slaughter on their addy and monk robed level 70s and were about to finish them up before Supremacy crashed.

2obGH4b.png

YhzGyRE.png

O1Fs3Yc.png

kfEgmTm.png

8NIf3xv.png

iQh4e77.png

MmnfnM1.png

sAOdDMU.png

nnWaovg.png

2HNWKN7.png

34XQKNs.png

Asked LT for another fight, this time we defended black knight hill. They quickly rushed in to us, we stood still bowed out quickly getting some bangs, pulled scims and focused robes close to the barrier quickly dropping them back to lumbridge. Sup was near we pulled west with bows getting a few last kills before Sup rushed. We dipped into SS losing 4 people and seeing LT saying Zu cleared? Yet they lost 10 and had only +4 on us l0l.

zyQwoF0.png

yrqhg5N.png

rOFFRlO.png

2HNWKN7.png

iA7qVDD.png

34XQKNs.png

With LT not wanting to continue our fight for some unknown reason we sat around thinking EOP and FI might kick off, having scouts on both clans we watched FI stick in multi walking up to gap, while eop stayed low around sperm and graves. With nothing happening we heard LT had banked and came back already and were fighting CP, we quickly ran in killing jv and some other fat cunts in addy waddling behind before all clans were chased off 26 hill. Walked around seeing some single fights, ran into CP saying focus green l0l and had a chat with kembe, followed LT north to black knights got into them quickly killing them, i think CP were hitting us too, not sure, anyway continued dominating LT put them back into single strip. Sup came in late with a crash, to bad 90% of us were already in ss.

YkOmp03.png

h52yTD1.png

pruEbO4.png

8muVMTv.png

DayBTQG.png

dZAHs6A.png

EYafffs.png

ndJIHDE.png

2HNWKN7.png

JYPuHr6.png

Got a fight with RD set up at maze, with EOP near we waited to see if we could bait them in. With nothing happening RD blindrushed my boy zach :c So i went ham, unleashed my scim and carved some cunts forhead in. Defending around the orb in maze we were able to maintain basically full opts and get some easy bangs, EOP rushed in, RD took off so did we.

Vjo9F1L.png

uhPBZ6l.png

v0C2Euh.png

7G3OtOQ.png

geZ1KnT.png

vV8zF06.png

A3pyXg2.png

O8eB8UK.png

2HNWKN7.png

34XQKNs.png

LT pmed us for a fight, with 20/24 members still alive from a cluster at maze we accepted, even though we were low food and pray down 4 opts we knew we could take them. We rushed into maze with scims out focusing the entrance of one of the huts getting some easy piles, LT dragged south we held north with bows clearing up those who were still inside us. LT tried to drag outside the maze on top of the hill, we ran up with scims and continued the domination. We did a movement north climbing that big fuck off hill by new gate, simply bowed down at them smashing them, sending them back south. Seeing they only had 12 left and we still had full opts we rushed in with scims and stuck to them like fucking glue and walked them down to ss. Once we hit SS we ended and those who wanted to punish them did, clearing them all up before they could reach the ditch.

DjTDKjp.png

26g1HlG.png

l1MM8py.png

aMGWW0T.png

17B8Kqz.png

ac8nBh4.png

7dJVBq1.png

bDiGgrn.png

8M9yWfS.png

qrHGzyz.png

Dzxm0Pj.png

j2JOVnq.png

Fm6KNQz.png
Pevaqu.png

P0sTUp.png

nDDWEn.png

Yj9vju.png

r2BAJG.png

q8Qc2u.png

YvRIiZ.png

ivYjyO.png

QBu8OY.png

etzrF7.png

D0TFwo.png

2HNWKN7.png

slump?

your matched quality is horrible and always has been, if only we sucked dick like supremacy does our pull would maybe rise a bit. What do you do with your 40 pull? Make some impressive spam towers and crash fights "because nobody wants to fight us"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting on a reply along the lines of "umad" because you have no rational response to getting verbally dicked

your matched quality is horrible and always has been, if only we sucked dick like supremacy does our pull would maybe rise a bit. What do you do with your 40 pull? Make some impressive spam towers and crash fights "because nobody wants to fight us"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting on a reply along the lines of "umad" because you have no rational response to getting verbally dicked

Strong flame by whoever l0l.

If i was a mod, i would smile, agree and give u a warning

@@slushpuppy mod me

Strong flame by whoever l0l.

If i was a mod, i would smile, agree and give u a warning

@@slushpuppy mod me