Apex Sunday | Cleaning up featuring Fatality return war

Nixon

Bz2qsP4.png

The waters were stained with green today as Apex set out with 37 Sharks, later peaking at 46. Once again, our fights were mainly against Fatality, at one point turning into a 30-minute return war which could have gone either way, but we were able to gain the upper hand through returns. Also present were Supremacy, who we fought first at Boneyard/Corp, then again at Fog, Against All Odds who crashed our first fight with Sup, and Unbreakable, who tried to crash but were woefully unsuccessful.

A big thanks to all clans who showed up with special shout-out to Fatality for keeping it clean.

wArWP4s.png

Lk8NTHc.png

HBTKUMs.png

LxAzR1g.png

86D6fTA.png

jEcmP2e.png

QnRDZuP.png

343ArCZ.png

EdOiFvw.png

HPnyX31.png

pju9HsG.png

HPnyX31.png

HPnyX31.png

Began at 21 Hill, transferred to Sperm, moved south to Chaos Altar, ended between CA and Corp Hill.

7ekNmNl.png

The return fight was very fun but you guys lost it 1000%, it didn't go either way, you just lost. Ty 4 action 

I'll wait to see the vid in your topic where Fatality teleports back in and clears Apex. Until then, you lost.

I'll wait to see the vid in your topic where Fatality teleports back in and clears Apex. Until then, you lost.

Here is my 16 minute unedited video of Fatality fully clearing Apex today in a 30 minute return fight. If you aren't American you probably wont be able to view the video and for that I'm sorry. (Sorry if you aren't American I mean)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VcSXaPOqTM

Here is my 16 minute unedited video of Fatality fully clearing Apex today in a 30 minute return fight. If you aren't American you probably wont be able to view the video and for that I'm sorry. (Sorry if you aren't American I mean)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VcSXaPOqTM

lmfao half your clan was north east fighting us south of corp hill and you running back to middle of c.a to telepot out trying to claim a win, notice how there is tons of white dots 14:14 into the video but yet you run away to tele.

You can clearly see in our video we had 20+ still there fighting and you all just tele out l0l