Monday: F2P Pkri vs Rage

17_

QsYfRBc.png

IqdSSvC.gif

pLj4ivk.png

Starting opts in-game:

70d6977f4f8f1ed93b95620994392fa6.png

U0eJZTE.png

Rage approached us for a scheduled wilderness F2P Pkri and we gladly accepted. The fight was originally set to be 35v35 but both clans had around 42-45 each. The fight started at north dwarves at level 36 wild as Rage rushed from southwest. We had the upper hand throughout the whole exchange and held 38+ opts at all times in game. After around 6-7 minutes of fighting we dropped Rage to around 28 in game and they pulled the fight south towards corp for returners.

Ending opts in-game after dwarves fight:

5EeRQ0P.png

We called off doing damage for 1-2 minutes whilst Rage members returned and then they rerushed the fight at south dwarves and the fight began again with 41v31 in our favour. We kept a 3-5 opt advantage at all times for a good 8 minutes and once Rage members returned the fight went back and forth in the trees north of corp. After a good few minutes of fighting, Rage took the upper hand and manage to drop us to around 32 opts in game and they gained to 42. We took advantage of being down opts by cycling from corp hill to corp cave whilst waiting for returners. Rage kept the upper hand for a good few minutes until we managed to bring the fight back in our favour. After the fight evened out, we took the advantage and dropped Rage to 28-30 in game whilst we maintained 44-48 the whole time. Rage cycled from corp hill to corp cave whilst waiting for returners to return. We manged to keep a +10 opt advantage throughout this whole encounter and maintained 41 opts in game and took advantage by doing constant scim pushes to not allow Rage to recover. After chasing Rage for a good while, we dropped them to 20 opts in game and had 42 our-self. Eventually after a good few minutes of action, Rage got up to around 27-30 opts in game but we kept the advantage by having 45+ constantly our-self. The fight continued with us having a constant +15 advantage for 10-15 minutes. Eventually, Rage called quits and asked to end the pkri.

[Mon:11:08:18:PM] <niblet> 17

[Mon:11:08:20:PM] <[eOp]17> yo

[Mon:11:09:36:PM] <niblet> can we go do a ft100

[Mon:11:09:37:PM] <niblet> Breakable camping me

[Mon:11:09:38:PM] <niblet> in my capes

Thanks for the fun, clean action Rage.

Ending opts in-game:

sWK4A1q.png

Ending opts in teamspeak:

WpOMMa3.png

Logs of fight:

sbn6kaN.png

etTXYD1.png

rno5NhL.png

eiO5ZGe.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypqcs5GJVjA

rno5NhL.png

i9ZkbP7.png

bAGszDi.png

GEL1rrD.png

GE3jg1F.png

FJYvfW7.png

M8y5RIk.png

MscpgP6.png

pPXIszQ.png

PMWtLwK.png

5EeRQ0P.png

GaV9HSF.png

jvX4qI4.png

WoZks3Z.png

bGABtQR.png

f838d975b4783c079c261359772b5342.png72c2c27651d6cfbd3ad01d8a94ffb77d.png

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Literally dominated 95% of the fight. I can already tell that rage will use the 3 ub sniping (they were hitting both clans btw) in eop capes as an excuse for losing , but don't forget that we literally pushed you from dwarves to corp in under 2 minutes before ub even showed up lmao.

We had AT LEAST 20 mains on us saturday and you didn't really care about that, claimed a win on us like you won it fair n square

Now you're the other side of the story and want to brown sticky stuff talk?

Cmon don't be hypocrite...

AAO always wins lol, gj eop 

Im not in Rage. Just saying what i saw on my scout.