Final Ownage Elite Saturday F2P Feast ft. IR/UB/Rage/EOP

holydreams

keep hiding behind a fake alias and being mad cos i exposed ur monthly attendance award slaving ass

Mfw you taking credit for what someone else did l000l. You sound very happy about that you useless council. Keep barking my name like the dog you are that desperately wants it's masters attention.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mfw you taking credit for what someone else did l000l. You sound very happy about that you useless council. Keep barking my name like the dog you are that desperately wants it's masters attention.

dont call any1 useless, ur whole rank team destroys u for doing absolutely nothing LMAO

dont call any1 useless, ur whole rank team destroys u for doing absolutely nothing LMAO

But I smoked you in a f2p prep to the point you was nowhere to be seen on this site and talked brown sticky stuff in your safe space like a bitch? LOL btw ty for making yourself useful and bumping my topic like a good dog.

This is Ironic.

Stop pretending to be a FOE rank you autist god bless.

But I smoked you in a f2p prep to the point you was nowhere to be seen on this site and talked brown sticky stuff in your safe space like a bitch? LOL btw ty for making yourself useful and bumping my topic like a good dog.

Speakup Nos whoever random you are lll