Final Ownage Elite Saturday F2P Feast ft. IR/UB/Rage/EOP

holydreams

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure u take that attendance demotions are soon Danny's doggie

Shouldn't you be making status updates about me again on your forums like some obsessed dog barking for his master's attention?

Shouldn't you be making status updates about me again on your forums like some obsessed dog barking for his master's attention?

U browse my forums? Holy justin beiber. Keep getting bullied by Danny monthly attendance award slave

Thank you for the constant bumps

eWHepbd.png

CLY6dWE.png

a2OcIYB.png

7WUmiSS.png

HVyW94E.png

ZUdfZxV.png

uCHry9y.png

KjB7CYM.png

My guy, not only do u embarrass urself on here, u also do it on ur own site. making these justin beiber as fuck topics wont get u a rank. well actually it probs will, elliot is a rank who does nothing except from monthly attendance awards lmfaooo.

u got bodied by lv2/doopy btw.

eWHepbd.png

CLY6dWE.png

a2OcIYB.png

7WUmiSS.png

HVyW94E.png

ZUdfZxV.png

uCHry9y.png

KjB7CYM.png

My guy, not only do u embarrass urself on here, u also do it on ur own site. making these justin beiber as fuck topics wont get u a rank. well actually it probs will, elliot is a rank who does nothing except from monthly attendance awards lmfaooo.

You think I give a fuck about a rank? Lmfao you're more lost than ever. Stating facts doesn't get me bodied. You sound extremely broken today LOL

eWHepbd.png

CLY6dWE.png

a2OcIYB.png

7WUmiSS.png

HVyW94E.png

ZUdfZxV.png

uCHry9y.png

KjB7CYM.png

sick response enjoy another L

@@Erik hasnt seen me lol keep trying for that council buddy

Thank god I haven't LOOOOOOOL

Funny thing is you trying to flame me for something that you've done, not me. I dont give a flying fk about my rank whereas you slaved your way to yours. You're legit too easy get the fuck off my topic

Thank god I haven't LOOOOOOOL

Funny thing is you trying to flame me for something that you've done, not me. I dont give a flying fk about my rank whereas you slaved your way to yours. You're legit too easy get the fuck off my topic

didnt u get a rank previously for literally vidding every event u had bad or good l0l? nice try low tier erik forever below me.

didnt u get a rank previously for literally vidding every event u had bad or good l0l? nice try low tier erik forever below me.

Yeah I'm a god at the battlefield, anything else you want to kiss my feet with?

U browse my forums? Holy justin beiber. Keep getting bullied by Danny monthly attendance award slave

Somebody let me know you did that? I'm not a freak like you that takes pleasure in moaning another man's name on a public mmorpg fansite you justin beiber bundle of twigsgot lmao. Keep it up and you might put @@iObsession out of a job.

Btw ty for bumping my topic you useless fuck

Somebody let me know you did that? I'm not a freak like you that takes pleasure in moaning another man's name on a public mmorpg fansite you justin beiber bundle of twigs lmao. Stay obsessed.

keep hiding behind a fake alias and being mad cos i exposed ur monthly attendance award slaving ass