Outburst Vs Rampage [3-0 F2P PREP]

Broxxx

cUnsn0s.png

Community | Outburst Rs

Outburst massed up 38 Hungry Panthers ready for our F2P Prep against Rampage

They showed up 20 mins late and only pulled 20 so we had to sit almost half our pull. Despite this we stayed focused and took the strong 3-0.

@Rampage Members : www.outburst-rs.com if you're sick of losing.

7jKlSwu.png

logs

34d901f604fbf1f97db8ccb5bb324150.png

UqwCKgQ.png

Round 1:

Outburst: 20/16

Rampage: 20/0

Round 2:

Outburst: 20/13

Rampage: 20/0

Round 3:

Outburst: 20/20

Rampage: 20/0

UqwCKgQ.png

@ POV

@@K0ed POV

@Ltb0zoO.gifexzrts POV

you rushed us on our attacking round , you had 20v19 in the other round. true or false ?

You break every rule you complain about? Combat cap, and minimums. You broke both those rules against OD in the 20v 20. How about you stop bitching and just play runescape.

you rushed us on our attacking round ,  you had 20v19 in the other round.   true or false ?  

We rushed you on our attakcing round, it was agreed on a redo of Rnd 1 because you had a DC, REDO means redoing the set rules on Rnd 1 which means we were the attacking side you dumb inbred.

Second off it was a 20v20 min that was SUPPOSED TO START AT 7PM EST. I pulled 40 accounts under 70- who were MY MEMBERS not invites, for you to Mass at 7 est for a 20 man pull. Im not sitting more than half my clan simply because u cant pull the minimum fuck off.

Your clan is trash that's 0-3 against my clan in preps. Your done for.

you rushed us on our attacking round , you had 20v19 in the other round. true or false ?

Go back to being a snipe team and maybe open up as a clan when u have ranks with brains it's called 20min for a reason and we still sat up to 19 second round so u would stop bitching. But you still managed to find an excuse for 5 rounds lmao you got smoked. After that beating I wouldn't wanna prep any clan either. Step ur game up and build your quality. You talk about how we can't pull without LPCs lmao you can't even pull 30 to a scheduled prep event. Idk how u work things with your clan but if I was you I'd de rank everyone after that performance. Please give us some competition and stop holding hands with other clans in wildy too lmao.