Unbreakable Action Packed Saturday - ft ir/cd/fi/sup/etc

UB Public Relations

BOHACWD.gif

http://ub-rs.com/ | ts.ub-rs.com | ub rs cc | http://ub-rs.com/

Quality Above All

What started out as a very low pull from the Unbreakable turned into one of the more action packed trips we have had. After 2 hours of near constant action we ended with 41 strong men on teamspeak.

Today consisted of 3 clusters which turned into various 1v1s.

Sperm Cluster

Hit fi at corp hill and they slowly went over to sperm hill which is where a bunch of other clans were. They disappeared so we started hitting apex/sup who were north. After a short scuffle apex disappeared and we had a 1v1 with sup until it was crashed by some other clan.

High Altar Cluster

Planned a fight with ir at high altar but sadly apex also set up a fight with ir and it became a sick little 3 way cluster that went uninterrupted for 20 minutes. We had higher opts and control for a majority of the fight despite clearly being targeted by both ir and apex at times which was expected as we had the higher opts. Eventually clans got word that 3 clans were fighting and it was crashed with all 3 clans having similar opts.

Bandits Cluster

I dont remember how this started but there were probably like 5 different clans here over a period of 25 minutes. We hit ir and apex and killed them both and then found sup and cd and attacked them as well. After a while apex found its way back and took supremacy away from the fight so it turned into a 1v1 between us and CD which after a solid 10 minutes of fighting we had a final scim push that cleared CD and we ended the day victorious.

Tyen Pov (he dies legit 10 seconds before we push into cd and clear them because of tyen positioning)

Dean Pov (no cape counter but good pov of everything including the end of CD fight)

K2P Pov (fullscreen in 2017)

sGwwAjm.gif

68004eade12cf3b98f4f0d1c88d59cfd.png

4b745ee5f25aa1bee86254b3ffdeefc9.png

nRv8hk6.png

hroasA8.png

DDnJHuy.png

yVKBwDF.pngIpS7XJ0.png

wKjZoc2.png1y6OuzM.png

hDviV6b.png

NF8qtBO.png

67ed24bf6c.jpg

Lmfao rage can't even hit us and are trying to rival us that brown sticky stuff is HILARIOUS

Dude I know you're a 'hardcore UB/TLP' guy but cmon, you're pushing your luck here i.e. pulled 30 and vids cut without showing the end... the vid is titled 'MASSIVE PULL' rofl stop defending where no defense exists. If you didn't do well, you didn't do well. Besides, how many people are going to believe anything like that in a topic like this..

Dude I know you're a 'hardcore UB/TLP' guy but cmon, you're pushing your luck here i.e. pulled 30 and vids cut without showing the end... the vid is titled 'MASSIVE PULL' rofl stop defending where no defense exists. If you didn't do well, you didn't do well. Besides, how many people are going to believe anything like that in a topic like this..

Do u ever shutup

Inb4 u ban me

Do u ever shutup

Inb4 u ban me

Be careful child, you're on 4 points - next one is perm ban. & dont bs me with 'idc about sharkbrew', I'm a rank and you have twice more pc and activity than me. Also, thats not really flame so yeah..

clearly never heard of sarcasm moron lmfao

So much for not being biased lmfao what are you doing

So much for not being biased lmfao what are you doing

Pointing out the obvious is bias? The fact that you didn't respond to a single thing in that post just makes my point so much clearer. No one will buy it dude, get real.

baited...

imagine being this gullible lol is this how u got scammed for 400m ?