Outburst Fourth Of July Outing Ft. DP & Ascent

Broxxx

cUnsn0s.png

Community | Outburst Rs

Outburst the most active xlpc stepped into the wilderness today with 26 Panthers for our daily feast.

With some of the usual suspects not showing face ( we'll let it slide seen as it's July Fourth ) meaning we spent our trip killing DP and Ascent.

We appreciate the action lads, hopefully once your combats are slightly higher it will be more competitive.

UqwCKgQ.png

your point is? We're an XLPC and barely any ranks could attend the tourny. Heard your still leaking locs in 2k17 btw eat your socks freak

never leaked locs never needed to arent u the xlpc that thinks they can compete with lpcs lmfa000 just kyp n be humble my nigga

zinzura juiced you for like 50m right?

yeh he paid it back the next day like the good boy he is + more h4h4 it was 94m btw not 50m

never leaked locs never needed to arent u the xlpc that thinks they can compete with lpcs lmfa000 just kyp n be humble my nigga

hVGgXM6.gif
its ok if i had nothing to say id post a gif too

just kyp n dont pipe up ever again lmfa0 stay in ur lane

yeh he paid it back the next day like the good boy he is + more h4h4 it was 94m btw not 50m

its ok if i had nothing to say id post a gif too

just kyp n dont pipe up ever again lmfa0 stay in ur lane

gif's are much better, when did you start acting hard on sharkbrew anyway? You have enough anxiety activating your mic you rat. KYP

Lmao do the ranks of ob work or do something else then leading trips everyday. Not one day missed lol. Dam you kids got no life.

I assume you work either at a fast food restaurant or unemployed because your grammar is garbage. Please speak English, not broccoli.