Outburst Fourth Of July Outing Ft. DP & Ascent

Broxxx

outburst the onley LPC that onley fights lvl 50 lmfao, outburst same  ded clan as olympiss, cause olympiss did thre same 2years ago 0ll

I don't know if you're Braindead or just ill informed. We have about 6/7 people in Outburst who were in Olympus

I don't know if you're Braindead or just ill informed. We have about 6/7 people in Outburst who were in Olympus

youre one of them, and youre the founder of ob, so outburst is just the new olympiss haha, imagine being lpc but going out at xlpc times to kill clans that are 20 combat lvls lower lmfao stay ded pussy clan:P

youre one of them, and youre the founder of ob, so outburst is just the new olympiss haha, imagine being lpc but going out at xlpc times to kill clans that are 20 combat lvls lower lmfao stay ded pussy clan:P

Your mom called.. she wants you out the basement

your point is? We're an XLPC and barely any ranks could attend the tourny. Heard your still leaking locs in 2k17 btw eat your socks freak

If you claim to be an xlpc clan then why are you bringing lpc accounts to the tournament. I know its an lpc tournament, but you are an "xlpc" clan, so you should be using your xlpc accounts.

Lmao do the ranks of ob work or do something else then leading trips everyday. Not one day missed lol. Dam you kids got no life.

#1 most active wildy, #1 matched clan wars, and still get laid every weekend ah yes lifes good.

If you claim to be an xlpc clan then why are you bringing lpc accounts to the tournament. I know its an lpc tournament, but you are an "xlpc" clan, so you should be using your xlpc accounts.

the tournament was capped and anyone can enter if they have 10 to compete, hence we entered. 

You're legit broccolied don't quote me if you're going to be so cauliflower

• 2 weeks later...